Marta Berzkalna

I can't get over her lip injections...it makes me so sad! She was honestly one of the most gorgeous models I had ever seen and now she barely looks like herself anymore.

So sad...Marta was an absolutely magnificent model, especially on the catwalk. An utter chameleon. How many models could go from long black hair, to ginger locks, to short choppy platinum and back to black and still manage to look breathtaking every exit. Her body is to die for, too...her neck is like a swan's...and I just can't help but feel like it's all ruined now because of a few little injections in her upper lip. I just want to cry! I hate when plastic surgery/treatments destroy natural beauties. I just hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw Tatler pictures I thought it's just another russian socialite with surgery :shock: I couldn't believe my eyes when I read it's Marta :cry:

I saw her prada ads from 2005 (?) and decided to visit her thread. I'm so sad to see that injection... she was so alluring :cry: that tatler ed is really trashy.

The Vogue Russia pics are nice, but Marta......why the trout pout?:shock:
I hope she did this for personal reasons, because I doubt it would get her more HF work.

They don't look even either or appropriate for her face.
Everytime I see her pouting like that, I think of Joker from Batman. She was a muse to me.

I noticed her lip injections and I was sad since I loved the shape of her lips.

Also, does anyone have a HQ scan or just a normal sized scan of her Dior Eyewear ads?

I was watching an old video and I remembered how much I loved this chick. What happened with her lips? They're not even subtle! They're just so obviously unnatural and enlarged. I liked this Marta better :(

00380m.jpg

style

^ That looks interesting. Also thanks for the pic from the Versace show Squizree :flower: She really did look great there, but that was such a fantastic show and everyone looked great.

'Russian Patterns' HQ - Vogue Russia April 2011

Model: Marta Berzkalna
Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Style: Katerina Mukhina
Hair: Ella Vasyushkina
Make-up: Andrey Shilkov

scanned by MissMelissa[/QUOTE]

Title: A Flutter of Gauzy Fabrics
Magazine: Vogue Italia April 2006
Models: Querelle Jansen, Marta Berzkalna
Photographer: Miles Aldridge

12946186.jpg

58692c997615.jpg

92825e5df936.jpg

b563bfb29ca5.jpg

dee1689fdac3.jpg

noirfacade.livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think this might actually be the most beautiful and inspiring editorial I've ever seen :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->