Marta Berzkalna

You would never believe it’s her in this vid. I’m shocked. I remember her Vogue Russia bijou feature she made some time ago. Her lips was done but she was still a brunette and looked recognizable. Now it’s just different person with standard plastic face.

are you sure it is her? I can not recognize a single features of hers, it's a completely different face. How is it possible?:o

I used to follow her on Instagram before her page went private so I can give a rough timeline on all this. The lip injections go WAAAAAY back, at least 7 or 8yrs (2010). The hair & eyes (and possibly her nose) are fairly recent about 3yrs ago (2015).

Holy. S**t. She looks like a completely different person... yikes....

AnOther Magazine Autumn/Winter 2004.05

Almost Exactly

Photographer: Nick Knight
Styling: Alister Mackie
Hair Styling: Sam McKnight
Makeup: Val Garland
Models: Britni, Marta Berzkalna, Erin O'Connor

AnOther Digital Edition

Vogue Russia March 2006
''Alone with the shadow''
Photographer:Jeff Bark
Model:Marta Berzkalna/ONE
Stylist:Emma Sanchez

Hair:Thomas Hintermeier
Make up:Tracy Murphy

Scanned by me

1vogue russia march 2006 marta berzkalna.jpg 2vogue russia march 2006 marta.jpg 3vogue russia march 2006 marta.jpg 4vogue russia march 2006 marta.jpg 5vogue russia march 2006 marta.jpg 6vogue russia march 2006 marta.jpg 7vogue russia march 2006 marta.jpg

Vogue Russia March 2006
''White on white''
Photographer: Satoshi Saikusa
Model: Marta Berzkalna (Grace Models)
Stylist: Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou

Hair: Damien Boisinott
Make up: Kelly Cornwall

Scanned by me

1vogue russia march 2006 model marta berzkalna.jpg 2vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg 3vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg 4vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg 5vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg 6vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg 7vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg 8vogue russia march 2006 model marta.jpg

It's mainly her modelling the clothes. The new Instagram-filter-ready Eastern European/Slavic beauty standard is pure poison. There's more on the site and the account.

She is a completely different human being! It's so sad.

And it's also crazy how...even after years of working at the absolutely top of high fashion - being photographed by the best photographers, walking in the best shows, staring in the best campaigns...and you still end up with not a lick of taste. Too weird.

How is that the same person?? God, what a downgrade. -_-

I know it's old news, but I still can't get over how a top couture, high fashion model turned herself into one of these instagram plastic chicks that all look the same :(

It just makes me sad to see what she's turned herself into. It's almost like she's deliberately trying to erase the life she used to live and the business she used to represent. Although we might look back and see a fulfilling high-fashion career, maybe her experiences were not as good as we imagine? Maybe it let to her actually wanting to sweep herself clean of her history and shape herself anew? It just baffles me that someone who once enjoyed such a successful career around their appearance would then go and drastically alter the one thing that led to that success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->