Martin Grant: No Non Sense Winner

But sometimes I get the feeling he just uses great fabrics on ordinary-basics, like a pleated skirt or trench. No real innovations. :unsure:

:woot: great collection from Martin Grant and so very well made :heart:

He's rising and rising fast this young-ish Australian, American buyers are crazy about his work -not that I blame them. He deserves all the orders he can get, his are 'classic' looks that can last in time.

thanks for the topic and the pictures ingi :flower:

:shock: i just saw this up close, what craftmanship :heart:
even though everything is 'old fashioned' it feels very modern.
my fave 'new' designer of the season :blush:

Love the last plate you posted, Ignitioned. :heart: One of the nice things about Martin Grant is that you never have to hold your breath when he shows his collections. You trust him to be himself. His clothes are always beautiful and tasteful.

Thank you for the pictures, Ignitioned. :flower:

In that last plate,I love that white skirt with bits of fabric. I can see alot of depth in the way he works with classicsm. This guy should have been at the helm of Torrente.

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 12th, 2003 - 3:22 pm
This guy should have been at the helm of Torrente.
i'm sure cortracts will be flying his way following his first two shows, he's been around for ten years.
he's a real sweet person and very much concentrated on his work :heart:

A nice look. I'm not so keen on the silver look. Perhaps if I saw it in person, I'd like it more.

Originally posted by Lena+Oct 12th, 2003 - 11:21 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Oct 12th, 2003 - 11:21 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Oct 12th, 2003 - 3:22 pm
i'm sure cortracts will be flying his way following his first two shows, he's been around for ten years.
he's a real sweet person and very much concentrated on his work :heart: [/b][/quote]
I just hope the people at Torrente are taking a look at what they have now because that collection was terribly boring--not even the slightest refreshing. And if they're re-considering this guy would be perfect. Come to think of it,since annoying Kors is leaving Celine--he would be a great candidate there as well :wink:

Originally posted by Scott+Oct 12th, 2003 - 6:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 12th, 2003 - 6:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lena@Oct 12th, 2003 - 11:21 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Scott
@Oct 12th, 2003 - 3:22 pm

he's a real sweet person and very much concentrated on his work :heart:
I just hope the people at Torrente are taking a look at what they have now because that collection was terribly boring--not even the slightest refreshing. And if they're re-considering this guy would be perfect. Come to think of it,since annoying Kors is leaving Celine--he would be a great candidate there as well :wink: [/b][/quote]
he would be perfect at celine :woot:

I thougth ti was lovely collection :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"