Martin Margiela Leather Goods

Incroyable

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody have any opinions, and such about Margiela's leather goods? Also quality notably the "0" artisnal collection. Considering he designs for Hermes I should think the quality should be quite high. Thank you.

i really appreciate MM leather goods and accessories, they are modern classics, his bags & belts are the simply the best IMHO :flower:

ps products are TOP quality and prices are pretty much reasonable (you just reminded me to go scout MM leather discounts) :blush:

It is one of the best quality accessories collections outside the parameters of all luxury houses. I reiterate;his bags,belts and his wallets are the best and most covetable. I also enjoy those other little trinkets that he comes up like those little crochet dolls from Fall 03.

What do you mean by outisde the parameters of luxury houses? I suppose it perhaps means that Margiela isn't considered a luxury house in essence.

What would one characterize Margiela in terms of rank, and such? I mean Louis Vuitton, Gucci are all those big houses. His house always seems to be paired with brands like Viviene Westwood, Dior Homme, Dirk Bikkembergs, Schonberger, Marc Jacobs, Comme des Garcons, etc. Like there are certain stores that cater only to those brands.

I think what scott* means is that Martin is not a member of the old world luxury house ( Louis Vutton, Hermes, Asprey etc.)

I loove Margeila assecories, so intretsing and unique and quirky, I I really whant one of hsi leather cuffs :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->