Martin Margiela Men's Fall 2003

xopher215

Reaction score
My first reaction: not thrilled. :? But then why would I want or expect a Margiela "collection" for men to be thrilling? I already know that getting any piece from any of his collections always is.

And the men's pieces are relatively inconspicuous. Throw on an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and I feel ready to go. Put on that same pair of old jeans and a Margiela t-shirt, and I feel dressed to go. :wink:

:o Looks like some great pieces (as usual) to complement and expand the conscientiously well-labeled personal wardrobe of any discriminating male clothes horse. :lol:

:x

:D 8) ... <span style='font-size:10'>( :wub: ed it.)</span>

Not my cup of tea, I wasn't big into the 80s. :shock: But, I do fancy that tee he is holding up. :lol:

Thanks for the pics, Xopher. 8)

i actually find the background interesting :?
not too bad, the double coats :? it is cold
on the east coast i hear :shock:

apart from the stone wash fabrics, I like the pictures xopher posted here, it's nothing spectacular but I can see male Margiela fans bitting their lips out there. The MM client loves this 'i-do-not-really-care' dress attitude, so the collection must be a hit with them.

personally, I like a lot the stripped trousers and the 'big' vest (at 4) the long black coat (at 5) the leather trousers (at 6) and the english coat with the hood (at 7&8), the trompe l'oeil t-shirts leave me quite cold, but I can smell a big commercial hit there.

I'm glad MM's working with Diesel, has not affected the design style of MM.
Crossing fingers that he will go on like this.
I'm looking forward to his fw03-04 women's collection in March.

(male MM fanclub friends say they can hardly wait until next winter :D i'm glad they are happy with this collection)

thanks so much for this thread xopher 8)

love the coat and the blue look with those yummy stripped trousers
(i have an ultra strong urge for crossdressing since the shows :oops: and its only getting worst :twisted: )

Hum... Agree 100% about the taking pieces from the MM collection to add it to your closet ... I dunno .. but can someone pleeease explain me what's the big deal about Margiella???

(i have an ultra strong urge for crossdressing since the shows :oops: and its only getting worst :twisted: )
Hey... Lena! Androginy is IN!!!!

this bag is destined to be a huge hit with the MM 03-04 Homme collection.. :lol:

:shock: two of my male friends are already saving money for this :shock:

hey i really like the second group of pics posted. that bag is pretty cool 8)

Chomping at the bit!!!!!
Genius as always.
This collection looks perfect.Very much my style.
I can't wait til September.I must have the photo print shirt.
What great presentation. I want I want I want!!!!!

Personally i love Margiela and wait with baited breath for anything he puts out, but i can't see the pictures so can't comment yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->