Mary-Jane flats

bubbleshooter

Reaction score
I really want to purchase a pair of smart/casual flat shoes but all pumps I have tried on look terrible on my feet. Do you guys know of any alternative styles? I'm hoping to find some like these:

apc-mary-jane-flats-profile.jpg
coolspotters.com
apc shoes

does anyone know where to look for this sort of thing? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy, I have been watching those APC shoes for such a long time now, and simply cannot excuse purchasing them! I know exactly what you mean though, because I did venture on a mission to locate something similar, and sadly the closest I came to them was Clarkes.

Still, there was something missing, nothing quite matched them at all. They are a little more casual, yet somehow more substantial than the regular flat mary jane, I think. And they are a little bit 'geeky' as well, which might mean searching in places less trend focused than usual? For instance, I saw a similar pair in M&S a few weeks ago, and whilst they were pleasantly similar (even the crepe-y sort of sole), there was a variation in the suede pattern that I didn't quite like. But hey they were at least around £140 less expensive:wink:
Similar styles at stores like Asos, Topshop, UO, etc didn't really impress: their version seemed flimsier or badly made. Can you definitely not opt for the APC pair? Their site ships to the UK and Ireland really quickly. If you really love them it might be worth a shot.

I wish that I could help, but I'm still searching. Good luck, and keep us posted!

try looking for a pair of chinese slippers...
they look just like that...and are super inexpensive...

i lived in them for awhile in my teens...
i found these in the US
blackcottonlt.jpg
Soft Black Cotton
Mary Jane $12.00
some sizes may have brown sole

blackcotton.jpg
Black Cotton
Mary Jane $15.00​

blackvelvet.jpg
Black Velvet
Mary Jane $22.00​

blacksilk.jpg
Black Silk
Mary Jane $24.00​

blacksilkpt.jpg
Black Patterned Silk
Mary Jane $24.00​

blkmesh2.jpg
Black Floral Mesh
Mary Jane $24.00​

ebroiderdragon.jpg
Dragon
Velvet Mary Jane $22.00​

blacklace.jpg
Black Lace
Mary Jane $27.00​

natashascafe.com

happy hunting...

sooo lovely...i really like them all.
now i want to get one of them...did anyone try buying from this site natashascafe.com before??
thanx softgrey for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->