Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise 90s footwear. Ashley's heels aren't too bad but I don't particularly like them. The dress is definitely not something I'd have picked for her but she looks cute. I like that both the girls have been doing the suggestive sexy has appose to skimpy with sheer fabrics and less boob/leg.
MKs coat is so unflattering, she looks 6 months pregnant. Love the sunglasses though, both The Row me thinks.

love both of their glasses...obviously co-ordinated. but in a good way.

love Ashley's outfit!it's really superb!:D but i totally hate Marykate's one..:doh:

I like the grunge looks and the sunglasses...a little pretentious, but I like...

I love what Ashley is wearing but I regret we don't have other angles in which she's pictured alone.

Not really liking what MK is wearing, it's too busy at the top, but her sunglasses are super great. I wonder if they're The Row.

I kind of like ash's dress, but they look "weird" in this appearance, wearing all black and sunnies inside, very Anna Wintour-ish.

This looks like a maternity choice for Ash...don't like it..:innocent: i do appreciate the all black, though. :heart:

oh wow, they look so old, but cute coz they wore same color..
but seriously i'm not liking it..

but i love MK , hair style!

and one more, i'm interesting with MK and Ash Clutch, anyone can ID for me? a bit looks proenza schouler? or balenciaga? or... (MK's clutch)

Mary-Kate's clutch is Proenza Schouler :smile:

Mary-Kate And Ashley Olsen Out & About In The West Village - HQs (04/04/10)

olsensobsessive

I miss their old style so much! :(

What a lovely couple :heart: I really love them together. Nothing to say about Ash's outfit, it's nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->