Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (November 2010 - March 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when people make fun of airport outfits celebrities wear. It's the silliest thing. Who wants to be uncomfortable on a long flight for the sake of looking good on the other side? Pretty much nobody. Sweatpants are perfectly acceptable at the airport, so are slouchy, comfortable shirts you can nod off in, even if they aren't fashion forward or aesthetically pleasing, they are functional.
I guess it's an American thing. I wouldn't be caught dead in sweatpants anywhere except for the gym. You can be comfortable and not ugly without trying the least bit hard :rofl:

^^Totally agreed. I´ve always thought it is an american thing too. I see sweatpants just as part of the outfit you wear when you´re practicing a sport or exercising. If I need to be in comfortable clothes, like when I´m on a flight, I wear jeans with a tee, shirt or sweater. As simple as that.

Wow, the bag thing has turned into a debate on it's own haha!

It's usually MK who likes her stuff to look grungy/worn.....that's just her i guess! If i was a rich girl that splashed out on a bag like that, i would take really good care of it but each to their own of course. Ashley seems like she takes better care of her things.

nh1jyv.jpg

olsensanonymous

I guess it's an American thing. I wouldn't be caught dead in sweatpants anywhere except for the gym. You can be comfortable and not ugly without trying the least bit hard :rofl:

I'm American and the only time I wear sweats and athletic shoes are when I'm running or exercising. To me wearing sweats outside of exercise is like wearing pajamas outside the house.

^they should make jewelry line actually, coz both have a great sense style for accessories things!

they have jewelry with Elizabeth and James...its a collaboration with Robert Lee Morris

I really didn't like MK's look at that time...2007 to be exact. The hair and make-up wasn't flattering but it got better towards late 2007.

What the HELL??? Ashley looks HORRIBLE in post 105.
black circles and lip injections? ugh!

OMG, you're right! i didn't even noticed it - look at the pic 111 and then 105. if the one in 111 was taken after the one 105 okay, but if its the other way around then it's pretty much clear there were some "changes" done. oh well....

#105 is soooo not Ash. More like one of those girls who look like her/them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->