Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

May 3rd 2017: Mary-Kate and Ashley attending the 40th Anniversary of Studio In A School at The Seagram Building Plaza in NYC

gettyimages

MK's buccal cheek removal makes me uncomfortable in those pics. Ashley is literally glowing, as always

Thanks StockholmFW for those stunning pictures. They are so lovely and unique.

wKvQpGe.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
MK's buccal cheek removal makes me uncomfortable in those pics. Ashley is literally glowing, as always

Yes! The pictures from The Wackness make it very obvious and it has really changed her face. I liked her before, her lovely round face were what made her so interesting.

MK looks like Willie Nelson and Kira from the Dark Crystal had a baby, and came out looking as old as Willie

I agree, it is too obvious. She looks quite scary, and much, much older than she is. That's too bad! Since when did we start to see a change on her face? 2-3 years ago?
Ashley, on the other hand, looks glowing in the last pics. I love this natural look. Their make up was a little bit too harsh at the Met Gala.

I think the main reason why she looks so "different", is because the change of her pout.
Here are some photos, 2007 vs 2007 and 2006 vs 2017:

olsensobsessive

Look, I love them both, but it's very clear MK has had work done.

Buccal fat pad removal, lip injections, Botox, a few nose jobs...sometimes I think she got something done to her chin, too.

Her smoking and stressful lifestyle haven't helped matters, but you simply can't chalk the facial changes up to aging & poor lifestyle alone.

Anyway, I know we shouldn't be talking about this type of thing, but it really is a shame what MK has done (and it's interesting to me) since I consider both to be major fashion and beauty icons of mine.

Ash always looks ravishing, by the way, and they both have great hair.

On another note, anyone else love their street style more than their red carpet style? While I appreciate their red carpet looks, what I really love and what really inspires me is their street style. For example, Ashley's red socks with tennies look recently was fresh and interesting.

Look, I love them both, but it's very clear MK has had work done.

Buccal fat pad removal, lip injections, Botox, a few nose jobs...sometimes I think she got something done to her chin, too.

Her smoking and stressful lifestyle haven't helped matters, but you simply can't chalk the facial changes up to aging & poor lifestyle alone.

Anyway, I know we shouldn't be talking about this type of thing, but it really is a shame what MK has done (and it's interesting to me) since I consider both to be major fashion and beauty icons of mine.

Ash always looks ravishing, by the way, and they both have great hair.

On another note, anyone else love their street style more than their red carpet style? While I appreciate their red carpet looks, what I really love and what really inspires me is their street style. For example, Ashley's red socks with tennies look recently was fresh and interesting.

I see what you're saying, and I really do accept you opinion. However, I DON'T think MK has done anything to her face - except in 2007 when she had temporary lip injections (during the Weeds-era). Maybe she did have a nose job back in the day, but if so, so has Ashley.

To me, MK looks just the same as 10 years ago, except she looks a little bit older (which is natural). Even back in 2007, people said "when she does that face she looks so much older than she is" and so on. I suggest we all leave this topic now, since it's about their style and fashion lines - and not a plastic surgery rumor thread. :smile:

May 7th 2017: At a friend's bacherlorette-party

marktownsend1
❤️ #AshleyOlsen #MetGala #MarksEyeView ❤️ We knew we wanted her hair to stay tucked under her #ChristianLacroix coat so I gave her a low braid to keep the ends from coming loose ❤️ #MarksMuses #DreamTexture #texture #hairstyle

May 12th 2017: Ashley arriving at her office in NYC

olsensobsessive

May 17th 2017: Stepping out in New York City

407E779900000578-0-image-a-14_1495140151737.jpg

dailymail.co.uk olsensobsessive

April 1st 2017: FASNY 2017 gala in honor of Olivier Sarkozy

fasny.org

May 16th 2017: Ashley and Mary-Kate spotted leaving their office in NYC

hawtcelebs

Users who are viewing this thread