Maryna Linchuk

Nice! Great work, Maryna. This is admirable, indeed.

I hope she gets a great photographer to shoot the campaign and that she hires some really high-profile models (like Gigi or Joan or Karlie, etc) to star in it. It should definitely get some good press for the cause.

Philipp Plein Resort 2018 Cannes

cannes-2017-philipp-plein-resort-show-photos-04.jpg

cannes-2017-philipp-plein-resort-show-photos-09.jpg

wwd

Maryna Linchuk arrives at the amfAR Gala Cannes 2017 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 25, 2017 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

maryna-linchuk-arrives-at-the-amfar-gala-cannes-2017-at-hotel-du-on-picture-id688350734

maryna-linchuk-arrives-at-the-amfar-gala-cannes-2017-at-hotel-du-on-picture-id688350740

getty

^I think it was the year before, but I agree. Last year she wore the white Francesco Scognamiglio dress. She has the body for anything, she seems to cover up in gowns a lot. She had the best red carpet looks in 2013.

amfar-gala-2017-18.jpg

wwd

I agree, it looks a lot like the dress she wore two years ago, it's kind of a boring look, she could wear such better things than that, but she looks good anyway.

It's always nice to see her back on the runway even if it's just for the Amfar or that horrible Philipp Plein show :lol:

Amfar’s 24th Cinema Against Aids Gala at 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival

crfashionbook

:woot:

NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 22: Model Maryna Lynchuk attends castings for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on August 22, 2017 in New York City.

getty

she looks amazing, hopefully she gets it this year. That show needs some excitement and girls with good walks. Its also a bit of a slap in the face that they make her go every year and dont pick her.

I wonder if she'll do any shows for NYFW

Walking down the street but it could easily pass as a runway. Gorgeous.

NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 08: Maryna Linchuk attends the 2017 Harper ICONS party at The Plaza Hotel on September 8, 2017 in New York City.
1fgu0oh.jpg

getty​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"