Massimo Dutti F/W 2018.19 : Rianne Van Rompaey & Bo Fasseur by Mikael Jansson

9sete

Reaction score
Models: Rianne Van Rompaey & Bo Fasseur & Magnus Østergaard & Paul Hameline

MassimoDutti

OMG this is beautiful can't believe it's Massimo Dutti! Mikael is truly talented I love it.

Wow ! Bravo to Inditex, they levelled up. H&M should take some lessons.

I mean Rianne is just fabulous !!!

Fantastic campaign. Beautiful photography and the location looks so serene. Very cinematic and Rianne excels at this role.
Might be my favorite campaign :wub:

Best campaign of the year so far. Absolutely perfect, photography wise, and Rianne proves once more how much of a star she is. She is the Carolyn Murphy of the 2010's - cool but classical and amazing in every picture.

I like this campaign, but why are they speaking swedish in the campaign video? It was shot on Gotland, Sweden and Mikael Jansson is Swedish - but Massimo Dutti is a spanish brand? Could it be some tribute to Ingmar Bergman? Some shots (black and white) in the videos kind of represents his work, I'm thinking "Persona".

Last edited:
Amazing campaign if not for the juvenile captions. Beautiful photography, good lighting and great model choice :heart:

Gorgeous Bergman influenced campaign. Great work by Jansson, my fav of the season.

Sooo beautiful. There's like this approachable kind of glamour to it that is refreshing to see (especially these days), and Rianne did such a great job interpreting it. I pretty much agree how it's such a shame for the bigger, "luxurious" brands to have such flop, cheap-looking ads, then here we have Massimo and Zara delivering this type of campaigns. I hope they explore this more. It's kind of exciting for me haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->