Matthew Hitt

1040232.jpg
dazedcdn

He was an exclusive for Saint Laurent

To that end, Matt Hitt, a guitarist for his band The Drowners, and various angular rockers, models, and the like were cast for the runway show. Days later Matt and a capacity crowd celebrated the Slimane’s 5 July birthday under a vaulted-ceiling in an intimate Parisian club. The evening was assiduously chronicled through a series of rich black and white stills by the designer himself and featured in his own Hedi Slimane Diary.

Matt is pictured wearing his signature leather jacket and knit cap, strumming a six-string Fender, and otherwise reveling in the occasion of the designer’s 45th birthday. However raucous the occasion may appear, there is no question about Slimane’s adroit messaging. The designer’s term at Saint Laurent will be anything but staid. It will be loud, it will be irreverent — two stage cues ideally suited for Matt Hitt.

Please visit Hedi Slimane Diary to see this story in full.

wilhelminanews

L'Officiel Hommes Paris F/W 13.14
'HITTMEN'

Ph: Cedric Violet
Styling: Jennifer Eymère

successmodels.tumblr.com

I thought he was done with modeling, since his focus seems to be pretty much his band. But I'm glad to see a few jobs here and there; he looks lovely as usual. ^_^

Matt Hitt “Doing Some Modeling”

Video / text: Damien Neva

NEW YORK — At the perilous intersection of rock & roll and modeling there is no shortage of fender benders, collisions, and heaping wrecks. Frequent is the obvious model slash DJ (read iTunes jockey), but fewer still is the bonafide rocker, guarantor of street credibility for the rest of us toiling away in the workaday world. On this continuum, toward the heavy-end of the spectrum of course, is the perennially leather-jacket-wearing Matt Hitt. The Welsh musician slash model sings and plays guitar in the band Drowners, who have just put out a single “Luv, Hold Me Down” and are set to release a debut album on 28 January 2014 on Frenchkiss Records. On a late afternoon in early October, warm autumn light pours over East 22 Street just around the corner from the agency, setting the stage for a round of requisite agency digitals through which Matt insouciantly skips, nimbly avoiding any obstacles that would otherwise send mere mortals careening over the guardrail and into the ravine down below. What of it? Bit of a laugh, really, just Matt Hitt “doing some modeling.”

Please purchase “Luv, Hold Me Down” at the iTunes Store.

Wilhelminanews.com

DRYKORN enlists Miles McMillan, Matthew Hitt, Antonina Petkovic and Flavia Lucini for their Fall Winter 2014.15 campaign shot by photographer Daniel Woeller. In charge of styling was Yilmaz Aktepe, with hair and makeup by Ute Hildenbeutel.

-malemodelscene.net

TOM* magazine Fall 2014

286895-800w.jpg

Brent Chua (Photographer)
Danyl Geneciran (Fashion Editor/Stylist)

models.com

It's nice to see he keeps doing some modeling here and there. I love his bone structure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->