Matthew Williamson

Serena

Reaction score
100111518.jpg

100111522.jpg

100111524.jpg

Ok, this one is one of my NY faves so far. Love bright/neutral color combo, fun skirts & tops,
nice variety of pieces for different occasions. i could wear probably most of it.
was not too crazy about prints & some dresses, but overall i'm digging it.

thnkx for posting :flower:

im noit the biggest fan, but there are always a few stand out pieces, really fun,
and feminin and i love his use of color!

I like the pink touches, especially with the grey. Quite nice.

a bit dull, but its okay, nothing new for him, its very reall and will sell well :flower:

surely nothing to die for but those feather prints are quite exeptional and VERY directional :wink:

thanks for the thread Serena :flower:

I'm defintely liking it...I'm big on the more feminine collections..

there are just a few i really liked- but others are way too boring -but still very down to earth, and very feminine stuff.

the funny thing about this collection is that i didn't like it much until i viewed it in its entirety... now i like it. it has an easy vacation appeal.

I wonder if there is a better pic of the green bag in this one...
100111534.jpg

:woot:

The shoes are kind of fun, Anoush. :lol:

The collection didn't really strike a cord with me. :neutral: Then again, Matthew Williamson never does. But that's not to say it's not a good collection. Like SpaceMiu said, it's very real and will sell well.

Thanks for taking the time, Serena. :flower:

Very cute and pretty, but I can't help thinking that it's too derivative from other designers... :unsure:

Nevertheless, I like the feather print too! :smile: Thanks for posting the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->