Max Azria F/W 10.11 : Sophie Srej by David Slijper

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
37501420861644034165471.jpg

Facebook/Max Azria

i quite love this. the ad is really 'together' for me. Sophie's expression, hair & the colours & clothes (especially the falling of the material of that gorgeous jacket :heart: ) look simple but absolutely glamorous.

simple yet gorgeous

I was excited to see Sophie's name once i saw the link but after seeing the shot i'm quite disappointed, i think it's to do with her expression, it seems off, a bit. :huh: It's all about the clothes though, which seem to be shown here very well.

I was excited to see Sophie's name once i saw the link but after seeing the shot i'm quite disappointed, i think it's to do with her expression, it seems off, a bit. :huh: It's all about the clothes though, which seem to be shown here very well.

I totally agree. Sophie's expression is perturbing, I wish she looked straight into the camera instead of gazing afar. On a brighter side, it's unbelievable how the fabric and the cut of the clothes are wonderfully brought out here, and after all that's all that matters.

For me it's not boring at all, I think Sophie perfectly fits the collection, everything looks clean and simple.

I actually love it! Sophie was the perfect choice, it's sophisticated yet youthful, and it would appeal to a lot of different people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"