Max Mara F/W 2018.19 Milan

This really gives me a TF vibes, but still have a clear identity and that is very good. This collection is about a very bold and glamours woman and I was missing to see it in fashion.

★★★★

A little bit messy, if you ask me. Compared to last season, this one doesn't feel polished or elegant at all. And the color palette is not helping either. I mean, I prefer Ann if I want a messy,dark,overcharged show.

Fashion with a capital F! This is one of the best shows of the season so far! It's glamorous, it's commercial, it's chic! The styling and the cast are completely on point! If I had the money, I'd buy almost every singling piece! Brava!

Love it. I'm getting a bit of an Yves Saint Laurent by Tom Ford vibe, which I'm living for.

This is very Carine! From the styling tricks to the actual design. It’s like Tom Ford + Riccardo Tisci + her own line for Uniqlo.
I like the pieces but not so sure about the whole show...

I always like Max Mara style, the show is beautiful and glamourus, nothing looks very excessive, even if there are few looks they could really cut out.

Despite the somewhat clunky proportions, this is sort of 'pretentious' done correctly. I quite like the logo-d shirts and tops...and now I can see the YSL RG/Tom Ford links; the styling recalls a little bit of F/W 2001 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"