Max Mara F/W 2020.21 : Anna Ewers by Brigitte Niedermair

Campaign season has officially started and i'm happy!! Not a huge fan of these shoots but I’m looking forward to see more

She looks like her old self, nowadays she looks really bored in her pictures but not here

The warm background is quite pleasing against the navy of the clothes.

It looks like Misel
I do hope Anna could work with him again
It is calm mature and sophisticated
I do wish to see more energy like what Saskie brought couple seasons ago though

Ugh, why is he shooting her? Could have brought back any of his told faves.
Anyway, it looks like a Fendi campaign to me.

I actually like this a lot, maybe on the fence with the heavy dark looks contrasting against Anna’s soft light features :heart::blush:

I love this! I mean I do love Anna (ahem my profile picture) but even without bias, I like the vintage nature of the photos. It's classic and beautiful.

It's very soft and classic indeed, I love it. Almost like a painting.

I really love Anna but I have to admit I haven't been amazed by a picture of hers like I am by this one in a long, long time. It's just so beautiful!

Doesn't really evoke Max Mara. Not happy with the model choice.

Love the first shot!

Me too, very beautiful, classic and reminiscent of a painting like @[B]dodencebt[/B] pointed out. I'm also very much a fan, since it's a departure from last season. Yet I do not instantly think 'Meisel' when looking at these two images. Perhaps a change in photographer this season for Max Mara?

Me too, very beautiful, classic and reminiscent of a painting like @[B]dodencebt[/B] pointed out. I'm also very much a fan, since it's a departure from last season. Yet I do not instantly think 'Meisel' when looking at these two images. Perhaps a change in photographer this season for Max Mara?
I agree! It doesn’t scream ‘Meisel’ when I see these images. Can’t put my finger on it. Maybe because both images feel a bit static.

Maybe because both images feel a bit static.

With you because of ^. Especially the second shot. Meisel would never allow such a drab, lifeless pose to make the cut.

Meisel is indeed out this season @[B]Benn98[/B] and @[B]mikel[/B]!

This campaign has been photographed by Brigitte Niedermair, according to Elite NYC’s Instagram account. Carine Roitfeld remains as campaign stylist, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->