Max Mara S/S 2016 Milan

oh dear

did they change their design team this is a mess

I don't get this at all, looks like Gaultier but without the humour and charm. And the styling makes it worse, why button a perfectly nice coat in a weird way? and why make the sleeves too long? This is trying so hard which is impossible to understand, the product in the shops is often beautiful, and has nothing to do whtasoever with the image on the catwalk

Youthful sensation? They tend to be more classy but I don't know what'd happened. Anyway it wasn't that bad as a whole there are some very good pieces like fluid coat and those ensemble suit.

what happened? I was becoming such a Max Mara's fan as of late. They have done amazing for a few seasons in a row....and now this, what a mess, too sporty and elegant for me. What a letdown:(

I'm happy that it's not beige but what is up with the star pattern. :sick:

Unlike you guys,I loved that the star pattern trend is still going on,maybe its use here is so excessive,but it's different and nice for me,I don't usually wear this trend,but I like some of the starred pattern pieces above there,specially the black with white stars cardigan on Maartje,liked her outfit alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->