Max Mara S/S 2019 by Steven Meisel

zzzyao76

Reaction score
Models: Anyelina Rosa, Saskia de Brauw, Veronika Kunz, & Julia Nobis

Marie Claire Italia January Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than last season imo... the casting looks great.

Is that Iris on the right? She looks rough.

It has potential. The cast is great. But I don’t like how harsh Saskia looks. A little too muscular for my taste.

Scotty, Veronika Kunz is on the right

I love Saskia, I think she should be alone in this picture. The other two look boring, almost like they don't want to be there.

Saskia's pose kind of ruins the shot for me. But I'm not saying that it could have been a great shot without her doing the pose. I'll reserve my judgment for now until the whole campaign is released.

I love MaxMara as a brand and Meisel's campaigns but this one is a miss for me. I wish the background had a different colour and I hate pants under a dress.

The cast is bad too. Imagine it was 2011/2012 and next to Saskia there would be Aymeline Valade and Daria Strokous...

I really like the vibe, looking forward to more.

Saskia's pose belongs in a Dove ad tho...

Pretty poor shot - not seeing any connection between the girls and Saskia looks positively demonic pulling that ridiculous pose. A bit of effort from Meisel would be nice

Model on far left is Anyelina Rosa

3 stuuuunning women, love the composition and Anyelina and Veronika look exquisite!

Love Saskia but not her pose here, still quite a good image. I'm eager to see more!

Not bad, but I'd have to see the rest. Always looking forward to Max Mara because their looks are always stunning. Safe, but stunning.

Indifferent towards the cast. I guess the hot girls, Faretta, Cara and Kris all got their OG campaigns, now it's back to the drawing board. Saskia in the middle is very Meisel.

I wish Saskia would ditch this Joan of Arc haircut though. It was cute years ago, but she appears to be trimming it which makes her forehead looks extra long.

Styling: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Pat McGrath

i wanna see more hope there are shots of the girls on their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"