Max Mara S/S 2020 Milan

The woman who styled the Tom Ford collection did an equally terrible job here. And the beauty is kinda terrible too.

Max Mara consistently delivered the last seasons but the awful hair & makeup here is astoundingly distracting. My eyes are burning, cannot look at the clothes.

The clothes just seam so lifeless here and considering the fabulous jewel tones of last season and those gorgeous one shoulder looks the year prior I am appalled at how bad this all looks, the only things I care for are the footwear...

Love their coats, but man this collection makes you cringe.

The clothes aren't even that bad. Maybe if the hair, make up and styling were better it might all be more palatable.

Always absolutely loved Max Mara, always been bias toward the brand and look forward to the show every season. Yet this is so awfully dull - especially for a spring/summer collection and completely indefensible. Not even the pastels elevate the sense of... drabness.

The collection also isn't elevated by the hideous hair and makeup choice (the dark lip is atrocious). Meisel had better ACE the campaign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->