Max Mara S/S 2022 Milan

felt more Sportmax than Max Mara to me but ok!
also, a little basic… nothing really stood out.

Boring, even by their standards, at times the girls looked like tourist moms arriving to Cancun...probably those hideous sandals.

By comparison, Nadege's Hermès is the height of risk-taking in fashion.

Nothing here for me, I think the last S/S show I really enjoyed was their 2019 collection. This feels so...matronly! Also they really came for Bottega Veneta with the black feathered pants on Mona T.

Yes its boring and very standard. I would take this over 90% of what is going on in Milan right now, though. Regardless of what I.G is doing at the house, the apparel they have in store is incredible. I don’t feel they need to stage a runway. Just send out a look book to your clients. They are selling well since their pandemic struggles as their clientele is rich, middle-aged women returning to the office. Just save the money and time.

The footwear is horrible but i appreciate the cast and the styling. Carine didn’t tried her gimmicks like she did at Tom Ford.

It’s boring but at least it’s straight to the point clothes.

I've adored Max Mara for as long as I'm able to remember but this is a very weak collection. There is, of course, some gorgeous wearable and sophisticated pieces but as a whole... it's a total non-event and I'm with @[B]Lola701[/B] regarding the horrid footwear. A real disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->