Max Mara S/S 2024 Milan

I need a recap on this house. Where did Ian Griffiths come from? I can't seem to remember any previous designers

Chic, beautiful, timeless and utilitarian.The least successful pieces are the printed chiffon numbers…
I love how they have managed to make strong shoulders look « not so 80’s ».

I need a recap on this house. Where did Ian Griffiths come from? I can't seem to remember any previous designers
If I remember well, they got him from school. They never had official designers before him. They had designers like Karl, Moschino, D&G, Castelbajac and others as consultants. Anne Marie Beretta was a long time consultant for them…
Laura Lusuardi was really the architect of everything MaxMara. A grande dame in Italian fashion. She was their fashion director. I don’t know if she is part of the creative area anymore.
Griffiths has been there since the late 80’s. He is really the one responsible for the runway shows. They decided to really put him in the spotlight with the success of the Teddy Bear coat.

LOVE IT! The best collection of this season.

Luxurious and timeless but updated with the current time. Ian keeps delivering everything that I want from Max Mara.

The color palette is delicious and choosing Tonne Goodman to style for the show is the best decision Ian has ever made.

Another hit from Max Mara.

The overalls presented are a revelation. Ive never seen such desirable overalls.

The exquisite quality of the fabrics used elevates the entire thing.

Chic, beautiful, timeless and utilitarian.The least successful pieces are the printed chiffon numbers…
I love how they have managed to make strong shoulders look « not so 80’s ».

If I remember well, they got him from school. They never had official designers before him. They had designers like Karl, Moschino, D&G, Castelbajac and others as consultants. Anne Marie Beretta was a long time consultant for them…
Laura Lusuardi was really the architect of everything MaxMara. A grande dame in Italian fashion. She was their fashion director. I don’t know if she is part of the creative area anymore.
Griffiths has been there since the late 80’s. He is really the one responsible for the runway shows. They decided to really put him in the spotlight with the success of the Teddy Bear coat.
Thanks!

great colors and skillfull reworks of the trenchcoat as dresses and cute ensembles.

It oozes daily luxury.
And walking on the safe side.

which can be lovely for most of the time, but also lacking excitement in the long run.

It's so slick and luxurious. I love the proportions and the color palette.

I was just talking with my friends while walking past Max Mara boutique the other day that their clothes have improved so much. It is so chic and timeless. We were joking at how they should do menswear. I really love the focus here. And it does work for him.

Can only echo everyone else's sentiments regarding just how flawless a collection this is! The whole flow this season works beautifully, love the colour palette, the colour combinations, the textures, the layering, the whole utilitarian vibe and the popped collars. One of my highlights of Milan Fashion Week... just as I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->