Maxim Hot 100 List

this is not real list... they are just making stupid joke... i hope...

Maxim list used to be so credible unfortunately their position has been taken by the askmen.com list

Avril Lavigne at #15?!!!?:blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

yeah, i can't even believe that people count avril lavigne as "HOT" "WOMAN" but to put her ar #15 ?!?! she's like a 15 year old girl who's not that beautiful and definately not hot, and can't decide whether she should act like she's 10 or 30..

its called Maxim's Hot 100 because its not really about BEAUTY but how appealing the girl is sexually to men. For some reason, men find LiHo a turn on and same goes for Fergie. I don't get the attraction guys have for most of that list but *shrug*

I can't lie, I love Lindsay, but her at #1, especially above Adriana Lima, Halle Berry, and Eva Mendes is ludicrous.

Avril Lavigne at #15?!!!?:blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I agree with everything you've said.

OMG, Avril has finally made it onto a men's mag list, she must be delirious :lol:

It's pretty funny that all the other scandal queens - Paris, Britney aren't even on the list, while Lindsay is...on the other hand, she's the only one who was on the cover in Maxim...probably their best cover this century.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Lindsay Lohan
Maybe in her mean girls days
2. Jessica Alba
Too skinny, but otherwise smoking
3. Scarlett Johansson
Love her
4. Christina Aguilera
Eh.
5. Jessica Biel I
think she has a penis
6. Ali Larter
Eh.
7. Eva Mendez
Yummy
8. Rihanna
Fivehead.
9. Eva Longoria
Delicious
10. Fergie
OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Sienna Miller
Boring
12. Angelina Jolie
I've wanted her since I was 12
13. Beyonce Knowles
Yawn. Every list has her on it.
14. Katherine Heigl
15. Avril Lavigne
Yuck
16. Ashlee Simpson
Eww
17. Maria Sharapova
At least they have a female athlete on the list?
18. Megan Fox
19. Cameron Diaz
Oh gross.
20. Keira Knightley

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have a problem with the list itself (except Jessica Biel) but the order that its in I can't believe some people find Ashley Olsen hotter than the girl that plays Kimber (Kelly Carlson) on Nip/Tuck. I really like that Ashley was on the list though. I think they got it right when they put Ashlee Simpson ahead of Jessica though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->