MaxMara S/S 2010 : Malgosia Bela by Mario Sorrenti

Malgosia is GORGEOUS. I can almost tolerate that Snejana isn't in the ad :lol:

Very classy and very MaxMara and thrilled that Malgosia got this.:woot:
Thanks surrealseven.:flower:

My words exactly, though in my opinion all the models look always good on Maxmara campaigns ( I´m not a fan of Malgosia, not hater either).

Max Mara always manages to make simple campaign look good. I'm glad to see Malgosia, she looks great.

i like MaxMara's simplicity, and with a great photographer and a great model, this just couldn't be bad... i love the 2nd shot.

Thrilled to see Malgosia, and looking so gorgeous (again).
The simpleness is what does it for me, everything looks fantastic in these first two shots.

^Couldn't agree more. But I prefer the second shot more as it looks much greater. :smile: Thanks surrealseven for the scans! :flower:

Max Mara always manages to make simple campaign look good.

I couldn't agree more..that's the exact reason why i've always liked MaxMara campaigns! And the choice of Malgosia is perfect! She looks stunning, as usual, and she fits the mood of the brand so well :heart: And, of course, thanks for the scans ^_^

I love this! Simple and classy. Makes me aspire to be the woman in those clothes :crush:

Thrilled to see Malgosia, and looking so gorgeous (again).
The simpleness is what does it for me, everything looks fantastic in these first two shots.
I completely agree with you. I like these ads a lot, simply, classy but not boring, at least for me it's not at all

Typical MaxMara so, nothing too special. But still: I love Malgosia :heart: And I also love this campaign! Eniko was nice but I think it's time for a change and Malgosia is defenitely the perfect fit for this.

I always love that MaxMara goes for the "simple but effortless" look when it comes to their ad campaigns but I wish the brand could atleast oomph up their advertisements. I mean the clothes already are more on the simple and safe spectrum and by adding such a nice twist to the ads would bring so much potential for a strong ad campaign. I don't love this one but I don't hate it as well.

^that's gorgeous. i love the subtle sexiness, reminds me of last season's ads. both eniko and malgosia are perfect for this kind of thing - for sorrenti's aesthetic in general actually...

Really boring, nearly fell asleep looking at them which is a shame b/c Malgosia is such a great model. You'd think that when a brand has her fronting their campaign that they'd actually use her to her fullest potential but I guess MaxMara chose not to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->