MCM S/S 2010 : Coco Rocha by Cheol Park

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
06brownemcmtmagarticle.jpg

As far as symbols of ’80s excess go, it’s hard to beat Cindy Crawford (she of big hair and voluptuous — by model standards, anyway — body) and MCM (Mode Creation Munich), the Euro leather goods brand, whose flashy logoed caramel-colored bags gave even Gucci and Louis Vuitton a run for their money. (Did we mention this was the ’80s?) The MCM ads were equally flashy, featuring Crawford perched on a pile of suitcases or posing wearing nothing except a giant MCM logo. (If that weren’t enough, they were signed “I want my MCM” and “The beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Awwww.) And while you might think that such naked consumption went the way of the world economy, you would think wrong. Not only has the brand been on a store opening spree with 15 new Saks Fifth Avenue boutiques and a Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive boutique scheduled for later this year, but it has signed on as a sponsor for New York fashion week. MCM is even recreating its Cindy Crawford campaign, this time around with the model Coco Rocha. Under the circumstances, the images are a bit more modest — Rocha’s mane is tamed down, and she’s wearing a bustier dress — but the message is not lost.
nytimes.com

I'm so happy to see this thread!
In addition, Coco was invited last year MCM party in Korea. So they choose her as a campaign girl!

She looks really pretty :heart:, but of course i can't compare it with Cindy's.

oooooooooomg this is crazy !!! coco, her eyes goooooooooosh she's killing me

Coco's ad is the most boring thing ever compared to Cindy's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->