MDC (Models.com) Rankings

Another small remix yesterday...Jenny Sweeney is moved out, rightfully. Angelika moved down from 34 to 48. Which I think is weird because she has just finished her first full and rather succesful runway season and seems to be building momentum just now. I don't think think they ever should've put her on the list way back in October because that was too soon.
Georgia is now at 42...she's def on her way out. Denisa moved down to 36. Marina down to 29. Karlie new at 26. Irina K down to 25. Olga down a spot to 24 which is weird because she seems to be bigger than ever. They also moved Magdalena down a wnile ago to 23 from somewhere around 18 which I also think is weird. Furthermore a lot of pics have been replaced....

^Also to add... Heather Marks is off (kind of weird to me, considering Lisa Cant is still so high up)

Lisa had a better career but I think she's too high
and I'm wondering why they don't make a top 100 list because there are enough models who would deserve to be mentioned

Well, Heather's been of the list for quite a few months now actually. I agree on Lisa...she has had a better career in high fashion, but is placed too high now. She still does some nice jobs sometimes, like her current Velvet cover. Or her Carolina Herrera fragrance ad. Some nice shows and couture shows....

IMO, Anabela Belikova, Chanel Iman, Mariacarla Boscono, Elise Combrez & Missy Rayder are too high! They're rank should be moved down!

BTW, If Isabeli gets all those campaigns that the rumors says, she will certainly be moved a lot higher (Belstaff, Valentino, Versace & Cavalli O.o)

Do you think she could possibly take Rquel's spot as number 1?

Also girls like Heather and Hana who were taken of the list were supposed to be added to the "Money Girl's" list but that never happenned for obvious reasons.

Do you think she could possibly take Rquel's spot as number 1?

Also girls like Heather and Hana who were taken of the list were supposed to be added to the "Money Girl's" list but that never happenned for obvious reasons.

Yes, I do.
I think if Isabeli keeps the good job, till the end of 2009, she'll be number 1.

where is Isabeli anyway?
She's in the sexiest ranking only right?

Angela Lindvall & Liya Kebede have been #1 also. I'm not sure about Karolina Kourkova

The first model to be the number 1 was Angela Lindvall, than Gisele, than Karolina, than Lyia, tahn Daria, than Gemma & now Raquel :wink:

You can always argue whether not-so-hot oldies like Missy and Lisa belong in the top 20, but right now I'm mostly confused as to why Anabela's still ranked 17. Irina Kulikova was righfully moved down 10 spots, and I'm not seeing much more of Anabela? A Vera Wang campaign isn't all that, and their editorial appearances are equally few and far between. And not that impressive. Still not a single major-ish OG spread.

I like both girls fine, for the record. So I'm a bit puzzled why you never see them in the magazines that count. But regardless, those insane campaign bookings from a year ago were followed by nothing, little, and some more nothing. Another stellar show season for both of them, and time will tell, but for now, I don't think runway alone (along with a multi-girl ed every three months) should be enough to keep you in the Top 25.

Agreed on Anabela. She does not belong at number 17. Also, I have a feeling that soon several more girls will be kicked out to make place for more new names. Jourdan Dunn (39), Karmen Pedary (37) and Abbey Lee Kershaw (29) were added this week and soon, more will follow. I think that Alinew Weber and Georgina Stojiljkovic will be added in short time based on some very impressive bookings already. And when they are added, it's time to move Suzanne Diaz, Kinee Diouf and Georgia Frost out.

The first model to be the number 1 was Angela Lindvall, than Gisele, than Karolina, than Lyia, tahn Daria, than Gemma & now Raquel :wink:

Maybe Raquel will be moved to the icons list soon,no?

* Update, April 25th

50. Ali Michael
49. Flávia de Oliveira
48. Anjelika Kocheba
47. Kinee Diouf
46. Du Juan
45. Kinga Rajzak
44. Edita Vilkeviciute
43. Yana Karpova
42. ?
41. Suzanne Diaz
40. Alyona Osmanova / Julia Dunstall