MDC (Models.com) Rankings

I can see Adut, Anok, Fran, Grace E., Cong He and Rebecca Leigh being added in the future if they continue to constantly work.

^ What does that have to do with anything? Sora has been modeling since 2012 or so ... way longer than the rest of them.

Maybe it's time we make our own website and list lol

And I actually miss having a top 50 that's ranked. Pretty sure Paloma won't even come near the top 20

^ What does that have to do with anything? Sora has been modeling since 2012 or so ... way longer than the rest of them.
My comment was not a dig at Sora. But to be fair the other girls have achieved a greater deal in the industry. Adut and Kaia alone have already covered the big four and have modeled for just about every big fashion house's campaigns. I believe Sora has only had a Vogue Korea and Vogue Japan (???) cover. She's walked for every designer but her resume in terms of campaigns lack compared to other girls. She's normally cast in huge MG casts. Even if these girls are cast in MG campaigns the groups are not that large and they have more of an opportunity to shine and have single and more advertising pages in magazines.

Yes Sora has been in the industry longer, so I think that helps put her at a similar level of the other four, due to her longevity. Which is why I believe since Sora was added to the icons list, the others will more than likely be there soon as well.

Although she may lack major covers, I think her campaign list is as good as the other girls, and I don't think most of her campaigns were just huge MG casts.

I don't think it's fair to compare Adut and Kaia with Sora? Aren't they model-celebrities?

Sora lucked out, IMO. Constantly a staple for A-list shows and ads cast by Ashley Brokaw, Michelle Lee, Piergiorgio, etc etc.. Did a cute little LV exclusive stint for 3 years, a favorite of Ghesquiere, Tisci, Willy Vanderperre, Karl Templer, Fabien Baron, etc.. Hate to be that person bringing up race but she's Korean, and most of the time Chinese models get the first option (for obvious reasons), so that also plays a factor. She deserves it. ^_^:heart:

Removed from Top 50:
Sohyun Jung

Removed from Hot List:
Achenrin Madit (Top 50)
Halima Aden

Added to Top 50:
Achenrin Madit

Achenrin had one of the quickest rises to the top 50, but well deserved.

^ Oh wow, Achenrin was just added to Hot List a month or two ago, no? These changes make sense.... Halima's obviously not coming back, and Sohyun's been slowing down. Praying they don't add a slew of unnecessary names to Hot List or Top 50 for no reason after this :rolleyes:

Vittoria absolutely must be in the icon list for the future but now is too early. She is girl of the moment and true top-model nowadays.

oh wow there's only 49 girls in top 50 now...it's been years since this has been the case

Odd but Arizona Muse was taken off the Icons list and is now just a Money Girl.

Why? They literally just put her on the icons list for next generation. I highly doubt they are going to change it.

Because they did the same with Natasha Poly and if she keeps bookings all this gigs why not ? She's one of the most in demand topmodel even if she is not my fav her bookings are quite impressive

Because they did the same with Natasha Poly and if she keeps bookings all this gigs why not ? She's one of the most in demand topmodel even if she is not my fav her bookings are quite impressive
Has Vittoria ever had a cosmetics contract? Natasha Poly is there bc of that. To be listed among the new supers, you need to have media presence outside the fashion industry and/or an A-list cosmetics contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->