MDC (Models.com) Rankings

Top 50 Remix

You may have noticed that the Top 50 has been remixed and remodeled with Raquel Zimmerman upgrading to the No 1 slot. A significant aspect of the remix is the decision to refocus the rankings around the purely editorial girls of the moment, so much so that we could very well retitled it, Top 50 Editorial Models. Gemma Ward and Malgosia are bound for the Icons rankings as soon as we confirm their SS08 bookings. Several long distance runners like Tiiu and Heather Marks will be joining the likes of Gisele and Daria on our newest ranking, the Top 25 Money Girls, which will chronicle those former editorial queens who have graduated to the level of financial powerhouses in the industry. And isn’t that the ultimate name of the game.

models.com

Models.com Top 25 Money Girls

Top 50 Remix

You may have noticed that the Top 50 has been remixed and remodeled with Raquel Zimmerman upgrading to the No 1 slot. A significant aspect of the remix is the decision to refocus the rankings around the purely editorial girls of the moment, so much so that we could very well retitled it, Top 50 Editorial Models. Gemma Ward and Malgosia are bound for the Icons rankings as soon as we confirm their SS08 bookings. Several long distance runners like Tiiu and Heather Marks will be joining the likes of Gisele and Daria on our newest ranking, the Top 25 Money Girls, which will chronicle those former editorial queens who have graduated to the level of financial powerhouses in the industry. And isn’t that the ultimate name of the game.

models.com

Hey cool, can't wait for this list, I bet they'll take months to get it up on the site knowing MDC, but I hope it's fair.

I'm so glad that Raquel is number one now, it's going to be crazy here in Brazil for her. ^_^

YEEYY, my first post :lol:

hoepefully the new list will reflect reality a bit more.

I think those might be on the list:

Hana Soukupova
Julia Stegner
Daria Werbowy
Tiiu Kuik
Jessica Stam
Heather Marks
Lisa Cant
Gisele Bündchen
Malgosia Bela
Elise Crombez
Natalia Vodianova?
Doutzen Kroes?
Karen Elson?
Lily Cole?
Missy Rayder?

Yeah that list seems about right Marcel, maybe Eugenia and Carmen kass should be on it too, I've heard they're both really rich.

I wonder if they'll factor in the Forbes, "Models who made Bank" Series. Though keep in mind this is only 2006-2007.
The top 15:
1) Gisele Bundchen - $33 million
2) Kate Moss - $9 million
3) Heidi Klum - $8 million
4) Adriana Lima - $6 million
5) Alessandra Ambrosio- $6 million
6) Carolyn Murphy - $5 million
7 ) Natalia Vodianova - $4.5 million
:cool: Karolina Kurkova - $3.5 million
9) Daria Werbowy - $3.5 million
10) Gemma Ward - $3 million
11) Liya Kebede - $2.5 million
12) Hilary Rhoda - $2 million
13) Shalom Harlow - $2 million
14) Doutzen Kroes - $1.5 million
15) Jessica Stam - $1.5 million

I'm glad Raquel is no1, none of those girls have more campaigns than she does ^_^

she deserves it.

maybe the listened to supporting-cast.com?

I think Stam is still someone who belongs on the real Top50...how about Mariacarla and Julia Stegner?

PS: I love it that they're doing this...the MDC Top50 just wasn't accurate anymore....

Tiiu and Heather? :huh:

Heather does a lot of catalog work, which pay a lot per day as far as I know. Plus, she still does fairly well editorial and campaign wise;although I'm not sure how much those pay. Tiiu also does a lot of catalogs and still does campaigns and editorials as well.

I think some of the girls who are going to be in this rank will stay on the 50 girls rank, is like the 25 sexiest ...

Heather does a lot of catalog work, which pay a lot per day as far as I know. Plus, she still does fairly well editorial and campaign wise;although I'm not sure how much those pay. Tiiu also does a lot of catalogs and still does campaigns and editorials as well.

Heather had a Revlon campaign which I'm sure paid VERY well. She also continuously is doing stuff for Neiman Marcus, as well as sometimes Bloomingdales/Barneys/Saks. PLUS she has recently done work for VS which also pays really well. She def. deserves to be on this list!

As for Tiiu, I can't named anything she's done recently besides Coach, and Covergirl, right?

So are they going to have 2 other lists INCONS and top 25 Money Girls? Are those new lists out yet????
I cannot access the website as it is blocke at work! Drives me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->