Megan Ewing

I miss her too. She was one of the first models that I remember saying wow, I wish I looked like her.

I saw her Guess ads in some old magazines from like 2000, and they brought make a lot of memories from that time. Whatever happened to her? Did she ever make a comeback? She was stunning.

modelscafe.ifrance.com
megan-pic006_jpg.jpg

She was pregnant at an early age, just as her modeling career was starting. I think she might have tried to re-enter the industry, but it didn't take off. :cry:

i swear there was a guess ad where she had her hair in front of her (i think she was wearing a bikini and that jean jacket) and she had red tips on her hair. i swear it lol but i cant find it anywhere! its not the one w/ her turned to the side, but it was a clear image of her hair being tipped. anyone know??

I really wish she'd start modeling again. Her pictures are all amazing to look at. She's truly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
she's gorgeous! ^_^
i wish she would model again...

Besides having a gorgeous face, I also think she has the most amazing body. She's so slim, but has some curves & beautiful, long legs.

wow wickedcrazyness... those are amazing! Thank you so much for posting them!

GUESS - 2001 Catalogue Scans

credit: Sara_Aubry @ Bellazon

awww...so cute. i wish she were still working... thank you dear :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"