Shoe- 9 1/2

dnamodels

Megan Hawkins photographed by Michael Yates
Yates_Michael_Megan_Hawkins_20101211_0203.jpg
Yates_Michael_Megan_Hawkins_20101211_0355.jpg
Yates_Michael_Megan_Hawkins_20101211_0576.jpg
Yates_Michael_Megan_Hawkins_20101211_1114.jpg

notiesmanagement.blogspot.com

Photographer:Ted Emmons, Mua/Hair: Bridget Hight, Wardrobe:Sean Panella, Model:Megan Hawkins (No Ties Management)
tedemmons1.jpg

tedemmons.wordpress.com

Megan Hawkins & Andrew Steinmetz shot by Denise Crew

MEGAN HAWKINS UPDATE
meghanhawkinsweb74.jpg
meghanhawkinsweb75.jpg

Photographer:Ted Emmons, Mua/Hair: Bridget Hight, Wardrobe:Sean Panella, Model:Megan Hawkins (No Ties Management)
tedemmons2.jpg
tedemmons3.jpg
tedemmons4.jpg

and this photo #4
tedemmons.wordpress.com

Megan Hawkins shot by Viktorija Pashuta
meghanhawkinsweb60.jpg
meghanhawkinsweb61.jpg

Modeling Portfolio-Megan Hawkins
I’ve known Megan and her family since she was about 7 years old. The Hawkins found me early on in my fledgling business and have been loyal, amazing clients ever since. I’ve gotten to know her parents, Maurine and Kent, very well over the years we’ve been doing their family shoots, Christmas cards, albums, etc. Maurine is a huge photo fan and has always seen the importance of documenting and archiving her family through the years. I’ve even done some shots of their black labs!
Megan was obviously a darling little girl. Even with her two sets of braces over the years the camera just loved her. Now that she’s 15 (man I feel old!) she’s blossomed into this gorgeous young lady and has been approached for modeling. As a good experience and something to build confidence her parents felt it was worth giving a whirl. She was courted and signed by an agency and is now in the process of building her portfolio. I understand the importance of using many photographers with different styles and approaches so it’s not like the Hawkins have been ‘cheating’ but they’ve been busy with so many tests through the agency and even went on some calls already. I couldn’t imagine her resume without some of my work, so I was more than happy to spend an afternoon with her and designing images for her to add to the collection.
Here’s just a few of hundreds! She doesn’t have a bad angle!! I am anxious to see where this takes her. I am proud to be able to say I knew her when…

photographybyjen.com

q&a

Name: Megan Hawkins
Agency: Viva Model Management + DNA Models
Hometown: Newport Beach, California

Introduce yourself: I have always been described as the kind of person that will do whatever it takes to get the best result out of whatever situation presents me; whether it being a long long photo shoot where nothing seems to be going smoothly, or a game/match/tournament for the probably 37 different sports I have been involved in throughout my life where I wanted to quit and give up, to those final exams when I just don’t understand those few critical details. No matter what obstacle I must overcome, my diligence has pushed me to keep going because I believe that sometimes life will surprise you with something that has the potential to be extraordinary or the possibility to be horrific, and it is only up to me which path that thing will take.

What do you get out of modeling? Having the Type A control
 freak personality that I do, modeling has forced me to become very
 spontaneous by being able to go with the flow of things without knowing the 
guaranteed end result. Modeling has given me both confidence and grief, 
feeling on-top-of-the-world one moment and then the next thing I knew
 wanting to give up hope. But as I have grown and matured over the past few
 years, it has more than anything else taught me to be able to ride it’s
 constant rollercoaster. So when life throws a curveball at me, I know I
 will be able to use the life lessons modeling has given me in order to ride 
this rollercoaster of life until the very end, versus say just the 
beginning.

How would you describe the concept of beauty? I believe the concept of real beauty lies within the slight imperfections, because if something is too perfect, then it may not seem real. I think it is just those tiny details that give character and a real sense of reality to someone or something. Therefore because it can really exist, that is what makes it beautiful.

What are five words to describe your ideal future? Finding What Makes Me Happy.

the booker says

She is a ray of sunshine from California. Great energy, great personality
and great smile!
- Arnaud Daian, Viva Paris

Photography by Nil Hoppenot
Special thanks to Arnaud Daian @ Viva.
All images are unretouched.

theones2watch.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members