Melania Trump is Pregnant!

aw that's sweet. It would be strange though, to have a step brother who's old enough to be your father. How enthusiastic do you want her to look anyways? Hump his leg on tv?

:blink: Um, gross?

I mean, I know they're married and all, but I didn't think they actually slept together (or that he slept with anyone for that matter :yuk:)

Well ok so maybe I knew, but I tried to ignore it.

^^ spike that's toooo funny! :lol:

i cannot imagine this is true..... first of all i always thought she was a bit too pretty compared to trump.... the reason why i always though her union to trump is based on money.... wouldn't really be a surprise right? but maybe it's just a stereotype and they really love each other..... well who knows except her....

but a baby...... come on....... has donald gone nuts!? :shock:

im happy for them really. but i would think Donald Jr isnt gonna be that happy to hear about it. money split again.

oh say why did marla maples and donald trump get divorced? any fotos of their daughter together>?

I wish I could say I'm happy for that honest, happy, lovely relationship
BUT
Just say melania walked into a bar and there was a whole bunch of hott dudes I honestly don't think she would go straight for the Donald "hey check out that sexy beast, with the
hott neverending orange hair, thats as old as my dad"...cmon lets be realistic and he doesnt seem to have the most charming personality in the world so that can't be why.
He has cash. Shes hot. They fill eachothers emptys.

I heard she actually had money of her own so that wasn't it.. she also turned him down originally... but maybe persistance and the power of the Donald eventually drew her in... I mean cmon now.. we've all seen more beautiful women married to more horrendous men right?.. and "I ain't sayin shes a goldigger.... " but cmon..

iono.. I agree with the poster who said.. only Melania knows why she married the Donald.

softgrey said:
what a novel idea...
get married and then get pregnant...^_^

i didn't think anyone did that anymore...:lol:...
it always seems to be ...
get pregnant and have a shotgun wedding these days...

:innocent:...

I thought I was the only one who thought that too. I think it's good they dated for years, got married and now are having a child. Very nice. And congrats to them. :smile:

I don't like Melania at all....If you see pictures of her with Trump, she hardly smiles.... :blink: she has this weird expression on her face

lol thats so true, she thinks she looks hott but she looks constipated and her eyes are like semi closed....

Are you nuts!!!! Melania is a Goddess of beauty!

Super-duper to the max level of Beauty that is, not the cheap Kimorra Lee (the K-mart version of Melania ) kind, ok?

She's Hot, She's Rich, got it? Get over it!

image614752x.jpg

(cbsnews.com)

I'd like to see Conan do an "if they mated" on this

heh..

Melania looks weird in that picture though.. I think she looks great usually..

And as far as the "if they mated".. well "now that they mated.." .. I hope the product takes more from Melania than the Donald.. :innocent:

Enjoyed reading all that ! a bit of a laugh,
But all that aside .. Congratulations to them both :flower:
Ive always admired what Donald has acheived in his lifetime .. and now another thing to add to the list ^_^

Hope the baby will have the mother's looks and the father's brains. Otherwise, I fear for him/her....

Acid said:
definately!

Donald, being the Donald.

But Melania is smart to have that baby!

I've seen her in TV interviews and she's always stunning, in print she looks in pain, maybe it's that "tighten" look or vogue-ing for cam.

Everybody from Barbara Walters to Howard Stern comments on how breathtaking Melania is.

When you think about it, her Beauty and personality really matches Donald Trump.

Donald is old but His Greatness and Brilliance and relevance is something a woman can't just turned down, but then again some fall for somebody like Bobby Brown, right?

There might be love. Chemistry :innocent:, but what to say ... no body chemistry. To have baby, you must have sex and to have sex you must want is, being honestly. I thought it would be just "happy" marriage for Donald's old years .... I thought Melania is smarter.

How many children does he have already? I saw an interview on Extra(?) with his younger daughter,who was only 11 or 12 at the time which was a year ago.She was definetly from the Trump gene pool:innocent: and even acted like him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->