Melania Trump

President of the United States, Donald Trump and First Lady of the United States, Melania Trump attend the D-day 75 Commemorations on June 05, 2019 in Portsmouth, England. The political heads of 16 countries involved in World War II joined Her Majesty, The Queen is on the UK south coast for a service to commemorate the 75th anniversary of D-Day. Overnight it was announced that all 16 had signed an historic proclamation of peace to ensure the horrors of the Second World War are never repeated. The text has been agreed by Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Slovakia, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. (Photo by Chris Jackson-WPA Pool/Getty Images

Y5PNlyD.jpg

ZvCGLcX.jpg

US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump pose ahead of a dinner at Winfield House for Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, during their state visit on June 04, 2019 in London, England. President Trump's three-day state visit began with lunch with the Queen, followed by a State Banquet at Buckingham Palace, whilst today he attended business meetings with the Prime Minister and the Duke of York, before traveling to Portsmouth to mark the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings.

OChcUz7.jpg

(L-R) Philip May, British Prime Minister Theresa May, U.S. President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive at 10 Downing street for a meeting on the second day of the U.S. President and First Lady's three-day State visit on June 4, 2019 in London, England. President Trump's three-day state visit began with lunch with the Queen, followed by a State Banquet at Buckingham Palace, whilst today he will attend business meetings with the Prime Minister and the Duke of York, before travelling to Portsmouth to mark the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings.

OHgesTy.jpg

zimbio.com

The Givenchy cape dress is really incredible. I'm not a fan of the Dior dress on the previous page, it's basically an ice skating costume with ill fitting gloves. MGC did Melania dirty there, she should've gone with a different brand.

U.S. first lady Melania Trump applauds during a speech by President Donald Trump at the United Nations (U.N.) General Assembly at UN headquarters on September 24, 2019 in New York City. World leaders are gathered for the 74th session of the UN amid a warning by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres in his address yesterday of the looming risk of a world splitting between the two largest economies - the U.S. and China.

AY7RSfv.jpg

First Lady Melania Trump walks the trading floor with NYSE President Stacey Cunningham (R) at the New York Stock Exchange on September 23, 2019 in New York City. The first lady appeared at the Stock Exchange to promote her "Be Best" anti-bullying initiative, meeting with students from the United Nations International School before ringing the opening bell.

hB80Rwe.jpg

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive to the "Salute to America" ceremony in front of the Lincoln Memorial, on July 4, 2019 in Washington, DC. The presentation features armored vehicles on display, a flyover by Air Force One, and several flyovers by other military aircraft.

3ppf6qb.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump welcome the President of Poland, Andrzej Duda and his wife Agata Kornhauser-Duda, after their arrival at the South Portico of the White House on June 12, 2019 in Washington, DC. The two leaders are scheduled to attends meetings at the White House before speaking at a Rose Garden news conference.

pkGjD3q.jpg

zimbio.com

Does she have a stylist? I found her outfits appropriate for every occasion.

May 25, 2020.

KQWFlEY.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Melania and Barron are seen together with Trump for first time since pandemic began as they return to White House from New Jersey following death of President's younger brother Robert
President Trump spent the weekend in Bedminster, New Jersey along with his wife and youngest son. 8/16/20
32029104-8634033-President_Trump_arrived_back_at_The_White_House_on_Sunday_evenin-a-29_1597635269588.jpg

32030102-8634033-image-a-29_1597667240672.jpg

32029146-8634033-Melania_appeared_in_higher_spirits_as_she_strolled_alongside_her-a-30_1597667241494.jpg

32029114-8634033-The_trio_spoke_briefly_with_the_crowds_as_they_walked_home_to_th-a-40_1597667252486.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

"Melania Trump did things differently while preparing for her speech at the 2020 Republican National Convention.
Speaking from her newly redone Rose Garden, the 50-year-old First Lady’s speech was not vetted by anyone in the West Wing, CNN reports.
It is also being reported that no one on President Donald Trump‘s staff approved the content that she would be speaking about. Typically, a first lady has a speech of this magnitude vetted by someone in the West Wing to make sure their messages align.
As she did during her 2016 RNC speech, Melania did not receive any help from professional speech writers, but instead had the majority of her remarks written by a senior aide.
Melania‘s speech was quite different from others speaking at the RNC, who used their time to slam Joe Biden and the “radical Democrats.” Instead, Melania spoke about the “beautiful side of humanity” she has seen during the pandemic, while also calling for unity.
“We must remember that today we are all one community comprised of many races, religions and ethnicities,” Melania said. “Our diverse and storied history is what makes our country strong, and yet we still have so much to learn from one another.”
In regards to her husband, Melania said, “In my husband, you have a president who will not stop fighting for you and your family. I see how hard he works each day and night and despite the unprecedented attacks from the media, he will not give up.”" 8/25/20

melania-trump-gives-rnc-speech-not-vetted-west-wing-02.jpg

melania-trump-gives-rnc-speech-not-vetted-west-wing-09.jpg

Melania Trump at RNC, 8/27/20
melania-trump-reaction-to-ivanka-trump-01.jpg

melania-trump-reaction-to-ivanka-trump-02.jpg

melania-trump-reaction-to-ivanka-trump-03.jpg

melania-trump-reaction-to-ivanka-trump-10.jpg

justjared​

The people mourning the loss of Ruth Bader Ginsburg at the steps of the Supreme Court made sure that Donald Trump knew how they felt about him when he showed up to pay his respects, by booing him.
The President of the United States, along with First Lady Melania Trump, emerged at the top of the Supreme Court steps in Washington, D.C. 9/24/20
donald-trump-booed-ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-03.jpg

justjared

Melania Trump hosts Queen Rania for afternoon tea in the Green Room of the White House, June 25, 2018

4DA06FB600000578-5884369-The_first_lady_wore_a_soft_pink_dress_from_Proenza_Schouler_that-m-2_1529956700635.jpg

4DA0F65E00000578-5884369-image-m-10_1529956844200.jpg
4DA0F74A00000578-5884369-image-a-11_1529956850664.jpg

4DA0C45500000578-5884369-image-m-56_1529958683077.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

I had to quote this post! I love Queen Rania's outfit. I like the color for Melania, but the style ..... Meh. (So tall already besides those heels!) It's an interesting design and cut. What is most striking is the similarity of shade in the two outfits. What do you call these colors?

Melania Trump and Donald Trump after the final presidential debate on Thursday night (October 22) in Nashville, Tenn.
melania-trump-pulls-hand-from-donald-trump-at-final-debate-01.jpg

justjared​

Melania Trump - Morton and Barbara Mandel Recreation Center Polling Place in Palm Beach 11/03/2020
melania-trump-morton-and-barbara-mandel-recreation-center-polling-place-in-palm-beach-11-03-2020-4.jpg

melania-trump-morton-and-barbara-mandel-recreation-center-polling-place-in-palm-beach-11-03-2020-6.jpg

celebmafia​

Picture from WH Christmas decoration reveal
36261614-9001071-image-a-62_1606738656703.jpg

2020 Christmas portrait
37022426-9069049-Festive_tradition_Donald_and_Melania-a-3_1608325096353.jpg

37022426-9069049-Chic_The_First_Lady_put_a_chic_spin_on_the_traditional_tuxedo_do-m-33_1608327456867.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Looks like she's going to a funeral. Mourning her husband's failed presidency or the Vogue cover that she never got? To that end, the look is fitting. Glad to see the back of them.

I haven't visited this thread in years! The last few looks are quite basic but that tux ensemble should never have happened.

I said this 4 years ago and still true, the only good thing about that presidency will be/was Melania’s outfits and looks.

I can’t eat to see her “mourning widow” or divorce looks, whichever comes first.

I literally just visited every page of this thread and honestly had we lived in an alternate reality where she was married to a more progressive-middle to PC-right republican version of Donald Trump she would definitely had been considered one of the best dressed first ladies in history...with many Vogue covers to boot!

I'll spare my opinion on the politics, but I just admire her wardrobe choices even pre-first lady. I was thinking maybe her fashion choices were going to be trashy in the beginning of the thread, but given the time period of the older photos I still think she has a sensible approach to sexy/fierce jet-set style, she just never looked like a total bimbo.

My only wish was that she never did what she did in the areas of her eyes to make them so squinty because in the earlier photos her eyes were GORGEOUS! Oh well, self perception works in evil ways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->