Melissa "MJ" Johannsen

Bamhutt

Reaction score
I'm intrigued by this girl :heart: She's 15 years old from Alice Springs, Australia. She won the Finesse Colonnades International Model Search competition while on a shopping trip to Adelaide last month. She has signed with Finesse Adelaide, Vivien's Sydney and Wilhelmina New York. Source: frockwriter

She's 5'11, but I can't seem to find much on her :(

mj10.jpg

frockwriter

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a terribly watermarked photo taken a month ago:doh:
86622463.jpg

[newsphotos]

According to frockwriter she has a whole speard in the Sunday Mail (adelaide's sunday paper)... I am and Adelaide girl so on Sunday I'll be sure to upload some scans. Can't wait to see her at the Adelaide Fashion Festival. Can't believe she's only been modelling for around 10 days, crazy

melissa backstage at fashion on unley, the opening night of the Adelaide Fashion Festival.

photos taken by Patty Huntington of Frockwriter

Attachments

• [DSC_0943_JPG_scaled1000.jpg
    [DSC_0943_JPG_scaled1000.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 3
  • [DSC_0870_JPG_scaled1000.jpg
    [DSC_0870_JPG_scaled1000.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 1
  • [DSC_0926_JPG_scaled1000.jpg
    [DSC_0926_JPG_scaled1000.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 0
Showcard FW2011 NYC : Wilhelmina
Mj.jpg
Mj_.jpg

models

Mj

In New York for 1st Fashion Week. Photo taken by me.

Attachments

• IMG_6874.jpg
    IMG_6874.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 10
at the BCBG casting
MJ_BCBG.jpg

bcbg/facebook

Wilhelmina overload in New York! With Perth-native Dempsey Stewart presenting herself at Richard Chai Love today, fabulous Chloe gracing two pages in the new Love issue and Melodie Monrose being the only ethnic girl at BCBG we are more than curious to find out which girl of the magic package is currently still flying under the radar but has big things in store for the coming weeks as well.
Checking out their Image Division once more, MJ from Alice Springs is definitely what we would consider to be a future attention getter. Incredibly versatile and expressive in print, MJ is said to be getting a great response on the strength of her pure & silent beauty and nordic elegance.
This sixteen-year-old Aussie knows how to sell her looks and how to turn every model spotter's head, make sure to see her brand new testing results from New York!

digitaldiamonds

Dean says:
February 5th, 2011
at 9:24 pm
Go MJ go!!!! YAY!!!! This is sooo exciting. We photographed Mj for our latest lookbook just before she left for NY and she is an absolute darling, she deserves all the success in the world. Hailing from Alice Springs (the desert) in central Australia she is so down to earth and was a real pleasure to work with. MJ has a gigantic future ahead of her and it seriously couldn’t happen to a nicer person!!!! Wooohoooo, we heart you MJ, mwah mwah mwah xxd
models

Dean of Khrysalis Couture - they shot her for thier latest lookbook (photos not out yet)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Khrysalis-Couture/147261088494

MJ @ Agency Photo taken by me.

Attachments

• IMG_8159_2 mj.jpg
    IMG_8159_2 mj.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8165_2 mj 2.jpg
    IMG_8165_2 mj 2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 7
Just in: beautiful new face MJ has just booked a MAJOR show for 1st season. Bloggers get your ipads out.
twitter/gregchan_agent

Calvin Klein? Marc Jacobs?
I could see her at both!

Beyond belief :shock::heart:.... this girl got a huge deal of stage presence. Curious what Willy NY has in store for her during the next days.

Charlotte Ronson F/W 2011.12 New York
00020m.jpg

style.com

Stunning, stunning :heart: She looks so grown-up for being only 15/16yo, I think her look is so suitable for Paris' "tradition" houses a la YSL or Givenchy... Is she signed in Europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->