Melissa Stasiuk

LUPE SPRING/SUMMER 2012
Photographed by Cecilia Glik

1317049472.jpg

1317049437.jpg

ceciliaglik.com

HARPER'S BAZAAR ARGENTINA (OCTOBER 2011)

"Allure"
Photographed by Cecilia Glik
Models: Julieta De Bernardi & Melissa Stasiuk

1318526206.jpg

1318526118.jpg

ceciliaglik.com

Show Package – London F/W 12: Next Models

models.com

Translated by Google

Stasiuk "The fashion world fascinated me"

She was born in Misiones and had planned a life tied to business, but modeling took her by surprise after school four years ago. Since then discovered a new world.

She has 20 years, but speaks with the confidence of a woman seated, with clear objectives in life. "I'm not set goals, but rather let things happen and take me where they have to take," says Melisa Stasiuk.

The market quickly accepted her, not only for its natural beauty, also for their professionalism. "I like to arrive productions very early and even if I have a problem or have a bad start to the day I learned so separate the work and not mix with personal problems."

"I am convinced that is energy. If one puts the best, treat people with respect and without generating bad times, it is impossible to create a bad environment. I love to have discovered that I can handle this. "

"It was just two friends in a hurry to get home after a movie. There is a man, I realized they were doing a scouting and that I could be what you were looking for. I do not attract attention. My classmates were the ones who convinced me to accept" she recalls.

"I had a picture of what I'd find and I was fascinated. People are very interesting, I learned a lot of things unlike what is generally believed, I thought it was a frivolous atmosphere. I think a creative, entrepreneurial and descontracturado. "

Internationally, had its debut at Lisbon Fashion Week in September last year and took the trip to make other castings in Milan and to sign an exclusive contract for Paris, Milan and New York Woman Management Agency. "I love to travel the world and this work opens the door to me that fantasy" says excited.​

luz.perfil.com

REVISTA NUEVA (2010)
“Moda 2010: Los básicos urbanos”

Photographed by Inés Tanoira
Make-up and hair: Belén Dates

revistanueva.com.ar

SOKO #5 ARGENTINA (JULY 2010)
"Forever Young"

Photographed by Pablo Franco

dcbena14.blogspot.com

Proenza Schouler
New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012