Mens Fall Fashion 2004

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by stylegurrl, Sep 24, 2004.

1. stylegurrl

stylegurrl New Member

2. faust

faust New Member

The jeans prices in the slideshow are just ********. I can't beleive people are paying so much for these cheap mass produced jeans :rolleyes: .

3. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

why does abercrombie and fitch make 100+ jeans now? :wacko:

other than that that i don't think the prices are that outrages

4. AlexN

AlexN New Member

Seriously, that's incredibly ridiculous. Why would I spend $250 on some mass-produced jeans from some of-the-moment trendy brand when it could be spent on something nice that would still be cool years from now.

5. Acid

Acid yes

250 for some jeans :lol:
    some people really have no idea how much denim costs or they wouldnt go NEAR these jeans

they probhably cost about $15 in terms or fabric

6. Theory

Theory New Member

But isn't that the story of all designer items? What item actually retails for what it may have cost to make?
    That 1100 Prada bag, or that $3000 Gucci dress that cost a fraction of the price? Many people swear by these designer denim, saying the cuts are much better than places like GAP.
    Jeans sure have come a long way...I remember being in school and Guess jeans were all the rave (I'm 24) and they cost $68. That was considered expensive. Now, jeans are $250? I'm one of those people who can't see spending $50 on denim, but will drop bucks on dress slacks in a second.....

7. AlexN

AlexN New Member

Yes, that is the story of all designer items. Regarding the cuts and "designer denim", they're certainly better, but to think they're $250 better (or even $150 better) is laughable.