Men's Hair

Burro

Reaction score
What's hot now? Show me pictures, and lots of em. :smile:

oh that must be the johnny depp cut

whats hot in my opinion is long hair with a bit of layers

i like messy faux-hawks. but hmm...i guess that's what i have.

weird.

or i wish i had longer hair. but it would just be poofy so i'm good.

I had a fauxhawk last year... My hairs pretty thick, it didn't work out... At all... :P (Read: Looked like a conehead.)

I'm thinking I'm going to go a bit longer, and find some way to put a soft curl in it (not perm curls, but my hair is DEAD STRAIGHT and I want at least SOME wave in it, how can I do that?), and just be layered like mad. :smile:

Originally posted by Burro@Mar 9th, 2004 - 2:34 pm
I had a fauxhawk last year... My hairs pretty thick, it didn't work out... At all... :P (Read: Looked like a conehead.)

I'm thinking I'm going to go a bit longer, and find some way to put a soft curl in it (not perm curls, but my hair is DEAD STRAIGHT and I want at least SOME wave in it, how can I do that?), and just be layered like mad. :smile:
sounds AWESOME!

i'm trying to do the same thing. i had a lapse in judgement and had all my long haircut off because i thought it would look more proffessional for an interview i had. before, it was long with layers all over, but straight. tell me how that soft curl goes. as for me i gotta wait a few months for it all to grow out so they can cut layers into it again.

from the sounds of it, you sound like you have the same kind of hair i do cuz when i tried the faux hawk thing i got the same results. my hair is really thick and coarse and dry so i have to condition alot to get it to be manageable.

What exactly is a 'fauxhawk'. I probably know, but Ive never heard fauxhawk. Its a Travis right?

ohh, ist not a Travis. I used to have one, Its like mountain peak hair. I see.

man johnny depp looked like he had edward scissorhands (so, er, himself, I guess?) cut his hair. I wasn't feeling it.

Actually, the fact that I really liked that movie might have something to do with my appreciation for his Oscar cut... :lol:
You're hair looks amazing by the way, ahhGucci!

I know this is really old new, but thanks purple, Ive got some length to it now, but I cut it again and again. It now resembles the hair in my avatar. Less recession and longer hair though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->