Men's Haircuts

Discussion in 'Trend Spotting' started by seditionary, Apr 22, 2004.

1. seditionary

seditionary New Member

i dont normally do this...
    put can any1 out there post up what they think is an innovative mens hair style...
    that way we can have a catalogue of what people think is "trendy"..... ;) :ninja:

2. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Hmm...weird.. I never do this either, I always do my haircuts when im drunk,so, I never know what im doing until I do it :ninja:

3. étoiledunord

étoiledunord New Member

I like to comb my hair all back..... or then have it short and going in all directions... :p

4. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

In that case, I need to get myself drunk the next time I decide to cut my hair... :lol:

5. neonpinkstains

neonpinkstains New Member

Mullets!... :lol:
    business in the front.
    Party in the back!
    :lol: :lol:

6. sbbbjm

sbbbjm New Member

7. ahhGucci

ahhGucci Active Member

In that case, I need to get myself drunk the next time I decide to cut my hair... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I took advice from Purplelucrezia on how to do it when I last cut my hair. I think she was drunk :lol:

Apparently mohawks and fauxhawks are big at the moment.
    I might be able to grow my hair a bit longer now that the Air force can't do jack. Maybe I should.
    I have something classical with a twist.

8. highheels

highheels New Member

maybe some cool asymetrical haircuts, maybe guys doing more staighteners like Lenny Kravitz. Color, color, color, guys need to punch up their cuts with color other than blonde.

9. Sephora_Socialite

Sephora_Socialite Fierce Flava

:p I am loving the kool emo hair right now on guys...the longish hair with bangs that are going into their face...I think its very cute..maybe its cuz all I've been seeing is Emoboys..but... :innocent:

10. purechris

purechris no photos, no photos

I took advice from Purplelucrezia on how to do it when I last cut my hair. I think she was drunk :lol:

Apparently mohawks and fauxhawks are big at the moment.
    I might be able to grow my hair a bit longer now that the Air force can't do jack. Maybe I should.
    I have something classical with a twist. [/b][/quote]
    Why do you think the best salons serve wine at the reception desk?
    Mullets and fauxhawks seem to have great staying power. I first got this cut two years ago and had since changed. The last time I went to get a cut, my guy asked if we could do it all over again. For some reason I still love this cut.
    Colour on guys can be tricky I think. Maybe it's all those ads for Feria for men that are just WAY scary. The last time I did colour, it was the Aveda colour currents flame orange right at the crown and I left the rest my natural ashy blonde. I loved it because it just gradually faded out.
    I agree that the whole bangs thing is getting pretty hot right now. But I do love shaved heads on guys, me, no way! I look like I've had chemo.
    Now that Summer is here, I'll just go short and messy.

11. banana

banana New Member

My univeristy town is full of those types. Like every other guy has that haircut. :wacko:

12. sbbbjm

sbbbjm New Member

speaking of men's haircuts -- i was reading up on my boyfriend, david beckham, and what did i see? he chopped off all his long hair and now he has a buzz again. i like it; i was never that enthusiastic about him having long hair.

13. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

i have dreadlocks which are still growing. I want to dye them a reddish brown and cut them into a sort of spunky cut

14. Nader

Nader Active Member

Code:
    I like it really really short for some reason... like 1cm

15. tott

tott slightly dizzy

I've had shoulderlength hair (which I used to wear in a ponytail) twice and cut it down to 2 mm.

Now, I haven't cut it for months... I need to decide if I should grow it or cut it down; either way I need to do something because it looks awful atm.

Last time I cut it short was because my hair was thinning. Sort of like a preemptive strike. It might've been a bit premature though, I still have enough hair... I've also been taking Finasteride pills for a while, and it does seem to work!

I don't know...

16. pathetic

pathetic New Member

hair is my obsession :)
    i have pretty long hair and i have an aymetrical bang ( a part going like in front of my eye ) ... under is black and top is blue ( a beautiful blue , not a punky blue )

the blue part was white/bleached before

i love my haircut and my hair is long so i always do something funky with my hair , everyday , fun fun ( but i always keep my asymetrical bang :) )

17. runs in heels

runs in heels New Member

i love it when guys have the somewhat short but like, the ends are around their ears and its just not gelled or anything, its just sooo hot.

18. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

[/b][/quote]
    Thanks a bunch! :innocent: My suggestion seemed to work though didn't it... ;)