Men's Jewelry

xcoldricex

wabisabi*
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to men's jewelry. please post about any designers you know who create rings, necklaces, or any jewelry pieces for men.

i'm looking for a ring and possibly a necklace. anyone have any recommendations?

from showstudio.com:
leane.jpg

Biography
Shaun Leane is a London based jewellery designer. He trained by apprenticeship in Hatton Garden working with traditional English jewellery. Over this thirteen-year period he was immersed in the craft of goldsmithing, fashioning delicate antique pieces and using precious metals and stones. He took a break from work to take a formal course at Sir John Cass College in East London, where he studied fine art and silver smithing. He then set up an independent practise in Hatton Garden. In 1991 he began a valuable partnership with Alexander McQueen, producing a number of pieces for McQueen's second catwalk show 'Highland r*pe'. As the extravagance and scale of McQueen's catwalk presentations grew, so did the scale and elaboration of Lean's designs - to a scale that could be described as full body sculpture. Leane draws inspiration from street culture, the club scene and urban life. He aims to encompass these values in his work and produce pieces that don't just function as accessories, but say something about the individual wearing them. Clients have included Isabella Blow, Kate Moss, Jade Jagger, Keith Flint and Annabel Nielson.

see his work at www.shaunleane.com

Baraka is a very trendy italian make. Check WWW.Baraka.it

Another one is Sauro. WWW.Sauro.it.

I have noticed that young italian men wear more jewellery than their female counterparts.

Good luck:heart:

Handcuff bracelets by Helmut Lang:
ac_m24a.jpg
ac_m20c.jpg

ac_m13b.jpg
ac_m02b.jpg

Hidden chain bracelet by Helmut Lang:
ac_m03a.jpg

Rope bracelet by Helmut Lang:
ac_m02.jpg

haha i saw those rope bracelets yesterday.. it looks/feels like wound up panty hose.

Ooo i think i like the first ring on the ghost line but i can't really see it properly.

:cry: :cry:

I called yesterday. No one answered.

I then remembered Helmut Lang closed.

:cry:

Oooh yeah, I forgot. I do still want one of those. Perfect s/s accessory.

i found these accessories on www.ae.com americain eagle is rlly simple and inexpensive but its fun i find, the clothes might not be 1000% as trendy as id like it to be but i found these to be kinda cute

Attachments

• 0224_1816_200.jpg
    0224_1816_200.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 367
  • 0224_1879_200.jpg
    0224_1879_200.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 0224_1992_200.jpg
    0224_1992_200.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 0224_1993_109.jpg
    0224_1993_109.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 356
I'm looking for some necklace that is silver. Do you guys know any good ones? I want some with keys and a bunch of pendents. Please help.

some pendants:
020806v8mz.jpg

Rust, $350-$425, at Atelier New York,
Miracle Icons, $65-395, at Barneys New York- www.barneys.com,
and Fred Segal Finery.
[men.style.com]

my all-time favorite has to be alex + chloe though, especially for jewelry with charms:
ac526dl.jpg

ac318av.jpg

alexandchloecover63xz.jpg

[alexandchloe.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex and Chloe have some hot jewelry! I love that one of Kate Moss, if I were crazier Id get it...
alexandchloe_mossdekate_gold.jpg

OMG I want this...*fans self*

ac_cocoknifeblack.jpg

I think Im gonna order it...I luurve it, it's called "Coco Is Dead"

ac_cocolovebullets.jpg

They also have a skull and crossbones one...

ac_cocoburiedblack_sm.jpg

I think I like the bloody Double-Cs better...non? I might put them on a better chain...

alexandchloe

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say stick w/ Shaun Leane..Yeah, you'll be asked to pay a pretty price, but trust me, it's soooo worth it! I bought a leather/silver wallet-chain that I wear practically every single day, and if I had just a few more hours in London last time I was there, I sooo would've searched for his stuff..Words simply cannot express how much respect I have for him (which says a lot, 'cause Im always looking for QUALITY mens jewelry)..

But if all else fails, just make it yourself from whatever pieces you can find at the local hardware store.. :D

And Im sorry, but those Chanel pieces are gross, especially on men..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->