Mens Prada Sneakers

Reaction score
i saw some prada sneakers the other day when i was in the city, (NYC) and i really liked them, the only thing is they didnt have my size. does anyone know anywhere else in the NY area that sells prada shoes??

also what are your thoughts on these, and what are your favorite styles, im gonna try and find a picture of the style i liked. they reminded me of diesel shoes, but didnt relaly look like htem at all, just reminded me of them for some reason.

Maybe you're talking about the Prada America's Cup ...
You can buy 'em online at Bluefly.com, and I think Rafaello Network carries them ...
I've seen them on Neiman Marcus online ... and if I'm correct there *3* Prada Stores in NYC ...
I'd go and check out the Mall @ Short Hills in NJ ..they may have 'em at lowered prices

They are the "Prada America's Cup" sneakers. I love them !! They are named after the prestigious sailing event.

Woodbury Commons? Or check the Saks outlet at Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth.

yep those are them, the americas cup. im at college now so its gonna be like 2 weeks before i can shop for them, but thanks for all the great suggetions on places to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->