Michael by Michael Kors F/W 2018.19 : Andreea Diaconu by Lachlan Bailey

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

For his Michael Michael Kors and Michael Kors Mens collections, he looked to New York-based photographer Lachlan Bailey. “The idea was to capture caught-in-the-moment images on the streets of the city,” he says of the scenes of models Andreea Diaconu and Baptiste Radufe stopping for coffee in the Upper East Side and strolling through Central Park. “My customers live a fast-paced urban life and Lachlan is great at capturing these moments." If Kors has been busy behind the scenes making changes, the campaigns are true to the Michael Kors DNA: globe-trotting and unapologetically glossy. So, if 2018 is shaping up to be jet-set business as usual, what are Kors's own travel essentials? “My iPad, the latest biography, a pair of aviators, Bain de Soleil Transpare spray and a black cashmere crewneck for the flight,” he shares.
VOGUE.CO.UK

Not very different from Testino, but I imagine that was the point. I doubt we'll see Benjamin and Karmen for this brand. Kors can say this one is the MK woman and that one, but it seems it's all down to the photographers because Andreea is a Bailey favourite.

Am officially worried for the MK Jet Setter! Is something wrong in her life? First Binx looked depressed on her jet now Andreaa looks depressed at the park!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->