Michael Fassbender Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyduck

Reaction score
Who's Michael Fassbender's new squeeze? 2011's breakout actor was photographed strolling through SoHo Thursday, arm casually draped around a mystery woman's shoulder. Fassbender shot to fame last year through his riveting performances in a litany of movies including "Shame," "Jane Eyre" and, yes, even "X-Men: First Class," but has managed to keep his personal life relatively private from the media.

Fassbender, 34, has previously been romantically linked to "X-Men" costar Zoe Kravitz and actress Leasi Andrews.

huffington post

Last edited by a moderator:
good taste in women. physically not mentally obvs. though i dunno about this one she doesnt look crazy. famous last words though

Isn't she the actress who played Marianne in Shame?
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't know...

Isn't she the actress who played Marianne in Shame?
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't know...

yep it's her Nicole Beharie, they had great chemistry in the film.

Nah I just don't like her.... :sick:

I didn't even like her in the movie...

I wholeheartedly approve, Fassy! Partly because Nicole seems to be the coolest of his past girlfriends and she seems--note the word seems--like his match. The Leasi chick seemed to have some issues, and Zoe seems like such a poser to me. Then again, I could be biased because, is it just me or is the nepotism in Hollywood really over this year? :blink: Anyway, Zoe annoyed me. Nicole is actually a good actress, very pretty, and their chemistry in Shame was hot.

He is consistent with his women, he sure is down with the swirl. His tumblr fans must be on meds atm heh.

I found her hot and classy in Shame. She's so much better than Zoe and this Leasi Andrews.

I'm happy for them! Their both extremely talented and I think are on the same intellectual level which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->