Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend seeks restraining order against him

rox_yr_sox

less is more
Reaction score
Girlfriend Fears 'Inglourious Basterds' Star

Posted Mar 23rd 2010 1:30PM by TMZ Staff

0323_inglorious_michael.jpg

The actor who plays the British Lieutenant in "Inglourious Basterds" allegedly broke his ex-girlfriend's nose after a night of heavy boozing ... and now she wants protection from a judge, and stat.

Michael Fassbender
's ex -- Sunawin Andrews -- filed a petition for a restraining order against him earlier this month in L.A. County Superior Court.

In the documents, Andrews claims Michael hit the bottle hard during a film festival in July of 2009 -- and after he woke up in a puddle of his own urine, he became violent and "threw me over a chair breaking my nose."

Andrews also says Michael allegedly dragged her alongside their car one night after they had an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends ... causing her to twist her left ankle, blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst.

Andrews says she fears for her life and wants to keep Michael 100 yards away from herself and her two children -- and wants over $20,000 to help her pay her medical bills from the injuries he allegedly caused.

Repeated attempts to reach Michael's agent were unsuccessful.

Oooh my...he was becoming very popular too. He has a big cult following at ONTD and a lot of tastemakers were promoting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->