Michael Kors F/W 04.05 New York

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 12th, 2004 - 2:09 pm
faust:
I agree, except that I wasn't disappointed, because he turned out just what I expected, and I expected nothing interesting

imho,
Kors can do interesting looks for HIS kind of clientelle,
but i think he seriously flopped this season, hope you get my point..
(his spring summer 04 was quite great for his style )
I know exactly what you are saying. I :yuk: on his clientelle :ninja: (i'm feisty today)

Originally posted by faust@Feb 12th, 2004 - 11:42 pm
I know exactly what you are saying. I :yuk: on his clientelle :ninja: (i'm feisty today)
:lol: i feel you :wink:

its VERY new york...........almost Marc Jacobs :shock:
i dont like it

but this dress.........is amazing.......its SCREAMING Jennifer Lopez :innocent:
post-19-1076588905.jpg

I was not to impressed, sure some things like the coats and the dress on Isabeli are really nice but I expected more than this

Originally posted by Acid@Feb 12th, 2004 - 4:28 pm
.......its SCREAMING Jennifer Lopez :innocent:
The entire collection is. :doh: I think we should break into his studio and steal away his copy of "On the 6."

Eek! :yuk: The worst Kors collection I've seen. He definetly tried to mix hippie with what he is known for - basic American sportswear. Bad mix repetetive mix. :sick:

I've been looking everywhere for these Michael Kors ads with Erin and no one has had them so I finally decided to scan them myself!! :heart: I think they're so gorgeous and Erin is perfect in them!! I didn't tag them because I didn't want to distract from the image but I always love credit! Enjoy!! :D
michaelkors06filtered3be.th.jpg

Isabeli's dress is wow, and some other pieces are pretty cute but the collection is just a little too NYC for my liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->