Michael Kors F/W 04.05 New York

Amélie

Reaction score
interesting collection, i think now that he's not designing at celine he's building up this label...interesting result...my favs.

nice jackets like these are popping up everywhere, i love them!

this is one of the most beautiful pieces i've seen all week esp. on isabeli.

some of the evening wear is nice but still what is up with those faded jeans and tweed? I think it's really odd. The idea behind it is good, the result is just not working for me. Maybe I'm in a weird mood this morning but seriously it just isn't working. And the boots and denim? It's only been done for years.

i like some of it...i dont like "hippie" thing...i feel his last fall collection was much better...but there are some pieces :blush:

a hippie look:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm
i dont like "hippie" thing...i feel his last fall collection was much better...
i was really dissapointed, that was a bit boring even for his conservative standards..

do i hear this look wispering Cavalli ? :innocent:

The collection altogether doesn't appeal to me, but I do love that dress on Isabeli :heart:

I hate the hippie feel of many of the looks. So boring. I mean, we just rehashed hippies two years ago. Is it time again already?

Didn't do much for me.. I enjoyed some pieces and would consider wearing them however, it really didn't knock me over at all.

Originally posted by Lena+Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:46 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:46 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Feb 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm
i dont like "hippie" thing...i feel his last fall collection was much better...
i was really dissapointed, that was a bit boring even for his conservative standards..

do i hear this look wispering Cavalli ? :innocent: [/b][/quote]
I agree, except that I wasn't disappointed, because he turned out just what I expected, and I expected nothing interesting. :o

faust:
I agree, except that I wasn't disappointed, because he turned out just what I expected, and I expected nothing interesting

imho,
Kors can do interesting looks for HIS kind of clientelle,
but i think he seriously flopped this season, hope you get my point..
(his spring summer 04 was quite great for his style )

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:18 am
the circle edged coat...tres chic.
i love this coat.

as for the rest, i am not too impressed.

I really liked the coats and the use of tweed :flower: the evening wear was gorgeous, I liked it better than last season

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Feb 12th, 2004 - 7:18 am
the circle edged coat...tres chic.
I like this coat, thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->