Michael Kors F/W 2007.08 : Tanya Dziahileva and Stan Jouk by Mario Testino

I love the look of this ad. I think Tanya looks great and the ad looks like a million bucks. It looks very 80's "power b*tch".

Note: I replaced my original scan with a more cleaned-up one :flower: I don't think the new version will change anyone's manifested notions about the ad's concept, but at least it'll look better for the thread :lol:

Tanya and Stan look amazing and I'm glad Kors doesn't have a Plane in it this time.

As has been said already much the same for a Michael Kors ad, but Tanya looks hot.

she looks very hot in the campaing...!!!^_^

i fell in love whit the shoes jajajja :woot:

Well thank god for those sunglasses. Overall the ad is ok, but I can't stand the way her face photographs. One of the best bodies, though...^_^

yes,when i saw te add y also thought tanya is an extrange choice but at least it´s good to have sourprises jajaja

i was thinking that with a new model there would be a new concept, but no...
if the concept is going to be "80s power b*tch," then i much prefer carmen kass...
she's got the look nailed down...

Tanya's head is too small, doesn't fit her whole body shape.

obviously and certainly Tanya isn't as mellow as Carmen, but a model change is favorable :lol:

This is typical MK-stuff. But Tanya looks good.

The concept may be the same, but I think the general feel has changed a little bit, at least. It's younger yet somehow still more expensive, which is a positive change for MK, and quite a difficult combination to achieve.

That really is a strange shot of Tanya, though. :neutral:

Wow, I didn't see this coming. /sarcasm

Tanya does not look like herself AT ALL! Jesus did they photoshop her?

Stan is a superstar. He looks good in ANYTHING. Even this... But Tanya, what did they do to her???

Stan is a superstar. He looks good in ANYTHING. Even this... But Tanya, what did they do to her???

Put her in sunset lighting, not even sunglasses can save her then. She needs overexposure or a hand over her chin. Something.

:o what's with all the Tanya hate/differ here? I just came across this pic on MDC and I was overpowered by her hot look in this picture! I don't see anything wrong with lighting or her face....and the hair, hoo-ha :wub: I think Tanya is a goddess and she certainly looks like one rich, bitching one here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->