Michael Kors S/S 10 New York

I was expecting some strong colors, but this was a surprise, very MK, incredibly sophisticated and the palette of colors is beautiful

i pray i never criticized this man for doing to many "destination" collections back in the day because now i long for them: while this collection hits all of the standard michael kors notes, new york has far too many designers who do this architectural thing far better: calvin klein, narciso rodriguez, et al. i appreciate the lucite jewelry details and the icy palette, but it's a little too unimaginative for me. he needs a tangible focus point and i can't find that here.

ferosh shoes though.

hello calvin klein copycat. i always feel like MK is one of designer who belongs tp hllywood and all those dream life of rich ppl. And making apperiance on PR doesn't help.

not a bad show,but i still dont like MK...
the colour is simple and fresh..
some pieces make me feel like Versace..

I think it's one of the best collection Michael has ever done
It's his usual style,but with a touch of edge,everything looks young and fresh but still glamorous
A lot of people said this is a fake Versace,but I strongly disagree.Some clothes may remind of Versace SS09 (zipper details,strong structural shapes) but everything is made in a very american way
The best show of NY in my opinion

This is not Versace at all, donatella does 100 times better

Im feeling very boring with the colours
the coats were absolutely passé
the men part, the weird stuff injected on purpose, and not relaxed
the draping feels like a sack, no shaping at all
it's just to loose to be elegant,
and too futuristic in a bad way, there's absolutely no statement in this

the only amazing thing is Maryna's body!

I just watched the show on the website and I was. Impressed.
There are some gorgeous pieces in this collection, perfectly simple, perfectly summery, just beautiful.
Okay, it would have been a better collection without the menswear but apart from that it was gorgeous. Really surprised.
:heart: this collection.

such a chic collection. i love the little white dresses and the cut outs. classic kors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->