Michael Kors S/S 2015:Karmen Pedaru & Benjamin Eidem by Mario Testino

Verhangenheit

Reaction score
Ahoy! Michael Kors has once again enlisted Karmen Pedaru to be the face of his Spring 2015 campaign, shot by Mario Testino, another longtime collaborator with the brand. (Over a decade and counting!) “Spring is about rebirth and renewal, so the collection and the campaign convey the upbeat elegance and color that the season brings,” Kors explains. The global campaign comes your way next month, reaching 39 countries across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Benjamin Eidem, who appears in the Michael Kors Men fragrance ads, which were shot by Testino as well, also jumps on board the Italian water taxi to spend some QT with Pedaru. Kors revealed yesterday via Twitter that he’ll be spending the holidays “with a little bit of sand, sun and relaxation in Southeast Asia.” See ya in 2015, sir!
wlvTcti6.jpg

fashionweekdaily

Stunning even it's same old one but this picture is stood out.

This is fantastic! Hope the rest of the campaign is just a good!

Eeecckk, I'm not sure. I like the look, but not the image. Hopefully the others will be better. Time for MK to get some new blood.

His collections have gotten better, but his campaigns are still rubbish.

He should just have both Carmen and Karmen for the next campaign.

Yeah, the concept it's so boring but Karmen fits perfect to Kors.

That preview looks exactly the same of the previous campaigns with Carmen Kass.

HATE IT. Not only am I terribly bored of Karmen for MK, but the ads could literally not be any more monotone season to season. But this shot is particularly unfortunate. The hair in the face, the ugly (and ill fitting?) dress, the awkward pose. Just no.

So this is all? I liked the first look, but the rest looks very similar. This collection was actually quite beautiful. It's a shame they sold themselves short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->