Michelle Buswell

PradaP

Reaction score
I don't believe there are any threads dedicated to her on the forum so I thought I would start one myself. I've seen her in Allure as well as alongside Natalia Vodianova and all them in US Vogue. I just love those wild curls!

She is signed with Marilyn in New York and Storm Models in London.

michelle.jpg
Michelle_Buswell_45.jpg

Michelle_Buswell_44.jpg
Michelle_Buswell_34.jpg

i always asked yself who she was i saw her in allure some time back

I think she's very beautiful. Very natural and sexy at the same time. And the hair is gorgeous. :flower: :heart:

the thing about michelle is that she is 6ft... she's one of those girls who will never be really well known but will always get heaps of work

her upper lip seems a tiny bit 'touched' :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 27th, 2003 - 6:58 pm
I can see what you mean Lena...I hadn't really noticed it until you pointed it out!!

Originally posted by pinkcouture+Dec 27th, 2003 - 8:59 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinkcouture @ Dec 27th, 2003 - 8:59 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Dec 27th, 2003 - 6:58 pm
I can see what you mean Lena...I hadn't really noticed it until you pointed it out!! [/b][/quote]
I never really understood removing that upper lip bump thingy (does it even have a name?). I also noticed that Meg Ryan also got hers done. Is it actually ever natural? :blink: (By the way, I think Michelle has done some ads for Aldo as well...)

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Dec 27th, 2003 - 10:14 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Dec 27th, 2003 - 10:14 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pinkcouture@Dec 27th, 2003 - 8:59 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Dec 27th, 2003 - 6:58 pm
her upper lip seems a tiny bit 'touched'  :rolleyes:

I can see what you mean Lena...I hadn't really noticed it until you pointed it out!!
I never really understood removing that upper lip bump thingy (does it even have a name?). I also noticed that Meg Ryan also got hers done. Is it actually ever natural? :blink: (By the way, I think Michelle has done some ads for Aldo as well...) [/b][/quote]
I think that lips generally look better with the bumpy thing!! :shock:

Originally posted by o2w@Dec 26th, 2003 - 6:25 am
the thing about michelle is that she is 6ft... she's one of those girls who will never be really well known but will always get heaps of work
heaps of work just because she's tall. :angry: :blush:

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 28th, 2003 - 11:56 am
what!?! i dont get it what bumpy thing on the lips i cannot see anything.
i think i see the bump :lol:

Looks fine to me.

Attachments

• buswell.jpg
    buswell.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 120
She reminds me of Michaela Bercu (sp?), a model in the 80s. It's mostly the wild curls, but also the coloring. Her look will get her a lot of commercial work I think.

almost famous:alot of work just because she´s tall??? I think shes one of the most beautifyul models out there....beeing tall isnt why shes getting work.shes gorgeous. She reminds me so much of carolyn murphy.looove her look.

I think shes gonna be one of the big names next season. She's in editorials more and more these months !

Attachments

• michelle.jpg
    michelle.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 211
She got Prada ss04.

Attachments

• michelle2.jpg
    michelle2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 94
Another Prada, shes in the middle

Attachments

• Michelle_Buswell_56.jpg