Michelle Carvalho

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Could she be TI's Brazilian Belle most wanted? I am talking about a blind item posted theimagist, she is gorgeous, but her height is an issue.

She is MOTW on models.com

34so3f6.jpg

models.com

2h66gld.jpg

5jxvnb.jpg

255qe5y.jpg

models.com

Michelle / Elite New York
Name: Michelle Carvalho
Agency: Elite New York
Height: 5'8" (173cm)
Place of Origin: Brazilian mixed with Italian.
Birth Sign: Leo.
How discovered: I was stopped by a scout while shopping in my home town.
Favorite things: My family, my dog Pingo, my cat Marilyn and collecting stationery.
Favorite music, band: Eminem, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears.
Hobbies: Swimming, ballet and volleyball.
Favorite piece of clothing: My first winter coat, vintage, and I am obsessed with great jeans.
Favorite artist: Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Place you'd love to visit: I like New York!!!
Currently you're obsessed with/about: My modeling career.

THE GIRL THEY ALL WANTED
Submitted by Wayne on Wed, 2009-01-21 19:51. Elite New York Fashion Michele Carvalho Models

296nout.jpg

theimagist

Here she is, Brazilian Belle Michelle Carvalho, freshly unveiled at MDC as the latest MOTW. Trust TI , every agency in NY was fiending for this girl but it was Elite that locked that coveted score. Can't wait to see that client roster for FW 09.

this is the previous post on TI.. i was thinking it was about Gracie, or Carolina or maybe Stefani

SCOOP DU JOUR: A BRAZILIAN BELLE MOST WANTED
Submitted by Wayne on Fri, 2009-01-16 23:03.

The new girl frenzy kicks into full swing as TI just buzzed the Polaroids of that certain mystery Brazilian belle courted by every agency in sight who touched down today at her NY agency of choice. Watch for her unveiling next week at MDC...

Let me join the party...this is my kind of girl. An elegant and lush face ready to blossom into a woman. She's a little short, but also just 15 years old. Give it some time and I think she'll be perfect!

Amazingly beautiful girl - there is a softness to her face as well as a maturity. She just looks so...lush. Will be keeping an eye on her for this season. Wouldn't she just look ravishing in something Grecian inspired!

There is something very sexy in her look, without even trying a la Adriana Lima

Unquestionably beautiful. Very refreshing actually.

(but I'm not buying that she's only 15).

I wonder why she ended up picking Elite out of all the agencies in NY who reportedly wanted her

i dont think so.. michelle has a freckle under her eye, and this girl has one on the side of her nose
and the eye colors look different :flower:

Well, if her body is as athletic and toned as the upper body shots convey, she would look fantastic next to Doutzen in VS commercials. Sort of the same appeal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->