Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

vogue

the only thing i didn't like about this collection would be the sunnies. they just didn't blend well with the clothes. the collection was great, nevertheless.

WOW! What a great collection! So many pieces and outfits here i love.

Thank you for posting this:flower: Very much my speed...so many dark colors, which I love, but the overall look is very light

He keeps getting better in my eyes:blush: A solid collection
Thanks for posting, Inaya:flower:

very very well put together indeed. wonder if the quality of the garments will justify their prices tho ...

very good, and keeps getting better and better every season....I only wish he can use more color in his creation.

Terrific pieces. Like a softer, gentler CCP.
I would invest in more than a few pieces. Quite possibly my favorite this season.

^ odd comparison

this show was my favourite from fashion week, so well executed with a nice theme.

my photos: http://scoute.org/blog/?p=244

cover.jpg

Paris - Mihara Yasuhiro has been gracing the Paris runways with highly wearable, yet interesting and conceptual collections for several years. This season made no difference as the Japanese designer was heavily influenced by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince - a theme that could easily be poorly exploited, but clearly not in Yasuhiro’s hands. The show was initiated with images of a star filled galaxy projected onto the walls surrounding the runway aisles, the room otherwise completely dark. The calmness was followed by the sound of a revving engine, perhaps a spaceship, and a beautiful interpretation of Wonderwall performed by Yasuhiro’s jazz-pianist wife. The garments began following the story of the Prince being stranded in the desert, shown through shades of beige along with loose silhouettes, desert boots and sandals. The story was carried on, following with looks inspired the universe and the Prince’s home on an asteroid, with darker garments showing metallic details and paint splatter symbolizing galaxies. The author of the book, a WW1 veteran fighter pilot, played an influence on the last patch of looks, showing various military influences which Yasuhiro is often recognized for. The collection was finalized by a crown headed prince wandering slowly down the dark runway, only lit by a small spotlight. A grand finale for an exceptionally well planned runway show, which was among the finest moments of fashion week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->