Milan Fashion Week S/S 2021 - The Show Schedule Thread

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 10, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

Click to expand:

[​IMG]

IMAGE CREDIT | CAMERAMODA.IT

2. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

Interesting...
    Dolce & Gabbana are back on the calendar and Prada choose the digital approach for the new chapter of the house.
    I can only hope for no pretentious visuals!

YohjiAddict likes this.
  3. helmutnotdead

helmutnotdead Well-Known Member

^ I was thinking the same thing.
    Honestly I respect them because they’re taking the pandemic seriously. I mean, do we really need a fashion show this season?
    But in the other hand, all the competitors are going to have real shows! With that in mind, I’d love to see them making a real debut with a superb casting and all. Even though I don’t care much about Prada these days...I was really hoping to see the moment of the season with their show.
    Let’s see if their proposal is strong enough to have a real impact.

Malaya and YohjiAddict like this.
  4. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

Tbh, I don’t blame those who goes for the fashion show (as long as you have a small audience and you are safe in the way you handle things). I’m glad that we aren’t coming back to the insane madness of FW tho.
    I know what it meant in terms of economy for cities like Milan and Paris, who are not in lockdown anymore, to be able to have a fashion week. In Europe, we are lucky to have big conglomerates who can support all those businesses that depends on FW.

I know it might feel/look irresponsible but when I see people in the Department stores in Paris, I don’t know why designers who wants, shouldn’t have a show. But fashion shows needs to stay « professional events » we don’t need bloggers and influencers now.

Fashionstuff and Tinna like this.
  5. helmutnotdead

helmutnotdead Well-Known Member

update: A friend texted Raf and he said that the whole Prada stuff is getting "intense". And they're gonna to make a real show but without audience. That's a good new!

Fashionstuff, Tinna, MagFan and 2 others like this.
  6. lookieloo

lookieloo Member

Is there a site where we can watch the Milano show streams? I cant find them all in one place.

7. Ken Doll Jenner

Ken Doll Jenner Well-Known Member

The Prada Stream on IGLive is happening right now and all I can say is Raf has done it again...he just ruined a brand. Hopefully I might have spoken too soon, otherwise, R.I.P. Prada.

jeanclaude and YohjiAddict like this.
  8. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

A full on tragedy, I would be dissapointed but I only stayed awake to be among the first to join the bloodbath.

9. Fashionstuff

Fashionstuff http://fashionworldstuff.

I didn't watch, was it really that bad?

10. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

The worst part was the Q&A with Raf rocking a middle-school teacher side-part and some homeless man's clothes. Miuccia looking so uncomfortable for a moment I feared she was being held hostage. Their respective answers couldn't have been more inarticulate had they tried, the clothes were seemingly a total afterthought.

liberty33r1b and jeanclaude like this.
  11. Monika

Monika New Member

actually the show was really beautiful, and Miuccia and Raf had a great conversation afterwards that I found reallly inspiring.